Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Logan Tuley-Tilman

Started by ricepig, January 13, 2017, 01:08:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

I don't know if we are interested again, or he just put us on a list.

https://twitter.com/TuleyTillman/status/819946147083128832

Really disturbing past events at Michigan. I hope we tread lightly.

ricepig

Quote from: Karma on January 13, 2017, 01:13:33 pm

Yeah, we had him on an official last year, if I remember correctly. I think we fully understand the situation.

Biggus Piggus

Looks like he is marketing.
[CENSORED]!

Ironhawg

Didn't he just transfer to Akron in the summer? 

younghog

GO HOGS

King Kong

We would have taken him last year if he commissioner had not told us to stay way. At that time his legal issue hadn't been resolved.

Got probation and everything will come off his record in 2018. Which may make him not eligible based on SEC transfer guidelines

After our oline troubles this year.... I would be surprised if we tried to seek him in again.

trphog

Interesting that Michigan is on that list

Oklahawg

Quote from: trphog on January 13, 2017, 01:25:46 pm
Interesting that Michigan is on that list

Saw that too.

Would assume that if UA thought there was no chance at getting past the commish office we would not be on the list. Gosh, an OT.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Karma on January 13, 2017, 01:13:33 pm
i dont know about all that.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 13, 2017, 01:17:53 pm
Didn't he just transfer to Akron in the summer?
yes. but they wont pay for all of his graduate courses , it appears.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Mike_e

I'm glad that there weren't cell phones when I was his age

and that's all I'm sayin about that.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Pig in the Pokey

@Slackaveli

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 13, 2017, 03:20:53 pm
not a 'seriously disturbing' event. one that led to probation only.
He was drunk and high at the time he was accused of a sex crime. Maybe that's your Tuesday but it's disturbing to me.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Karma on January 13, 2017, 03:46:58 pm
He was drunk and high at the time he was accused of a sex crime. Maybe that's your Tuesday but it's disturbing to me.

He was partying and took a cel video of him and a girl. That is a LOT of college student's Tuesday. If it's that disturbing to you you're pretty darn sheltered.

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 13, 2017, 03:55:13 pm
He was partying and took a cel video of him and a girl. That is a LOT of college student's Tuesday. If it's that disturbing to you you're pretty darn sheltered.
Thanks for your input Coach Briles.

VirginiaHog

Extremely disturbing to me. Not sheltered. Just do the right things. (Not perfect. Made plenty mistakes.)

ThisTeetsTaken

What?  Have you done this?  Or know people that do this? 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

yraciv

What was said tweet? It says invalid to me and I don't see any news out there on him leaving Akron.

Wildhog

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 13, 2017, 04:08:14 pm

Filmed sex on their phone?  Yeah, I know people that have done that. 

IIRC, the girl even knew it was being recorded.  Could be wrong on that, though.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

LZH

So if the girl isn't there is that considered a 'selfie'?

PorkRinds

Maybe it makes me deplorable, but yes, I have partied and recorded myself with a girl. Now she knew about it and didn't report me to the cops afterward so it's not exactly the same thing but how long has it been since you've been in college? I'd say that sort of thing happens on college campuses every single day.  You just don't hear about it unless it gets reported.  I mean, the guy got probation. To act like he's a hardened criminal for what he did is ludicrous. That said, I'm betting we avoid him again this time.

Bubba's Bruisers

So tempting given his position, but yes, unlikely we bother with him.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

lakecityhog

I am so happy to know that we have so many fans that have never needed forgiveness or a 2nd chance!
It must also be wonderful to be a judge, although I would cringe at such a huge responsibility.

PorkRinds

Quote from: lakecityhog on January 13, 2017, 05:43:20 pm
I am so happy to know that we have so many fans that have never needed forgiveness or a 2nd chance!
It must also be wonderful to be a judge, although I would cringe at such a huge responsibility.

What sucks is that all these limp wrists haven't ever been able to record drunken fun with a girl. They're really missing out.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 13, 2017, 05:45:44 pm
What sucks is that all these limp wrists haven't ever been able to record drunken fun with a girl. They're really missing out.
Yeah, because my damn rotary phone wouldn't take pictures!   >:(

Smokehouse

Quote from: Wildhog on January 13, 2017, 04:17:33 pm
Filmed sex on their phone?  Yeah, I know people that have done that. 

IIRC, the girl even knew it was being recorded.  Could be wrong on that, though.

I seem to recall she knew about it and took issue with the video being shared, not the video being recorded in the first place.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

I am not saying this was the right thing to do, but I have made several movies of similar acts over the years with total consent of the female involved.  I usually end up destroying the video or pictures after enjoying it over time and have never showed it to anyone else out of respect for myself and the lady.  Way before either party got drunk, you cannot tell me that someone capable of understanding college level work wouldn't consider that something like this could and likely would happen if all the aforementioned things happened and I was well aware they were happening or going to happen.  Do you think the young lady wouldn't share the video with her close girl friends.  I think that would be highly possible.   It may be against the law but I don't see this as a reason to not put the Guy on my team if he was good enough to make the team.  On the overall picture and based on the info at hand, this is lightweight compared to what is going on at college likely every night of the week.

Honestly, how many of you have done something very similar to this and are thinking right now how lucky you are you didn't get caught.

ricepig

Quote from: 12247 on January 15, 2017, 08:37:17 pm
I am not saying this was the right thing to do, but I have made several movies of similar acts over the years with total consent of the female involved.  I usually end up destroying the video or pictures after enjoying it over time and have never showed it to anyone else out of respect for myself and the lady.  Way before either party got drunk, you cannot tell me that someone capable of understanding college level work wouldn't consider that something like this could and likely would happen if all the aforementioned things happened and I was well aware they were happening or going to happen.  Do you think the young lady wouldn't share the video with her close girl friends.  I think that would be highly possible.   It may be against the law but I don't see this as a reason to not put the Guy on my team if he was good enough to make the team.  On the overall picture and based on the info at hand, this is lightweight compared to what is going on at college likely every night of the week.

Honestly, how many of you have done something very similar to this and are thinking right now how lucky you are you didn't get caught.

Blow up dolls don't count......

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

I believe UA tried to confirm the SEC's position on signing him and was told to move along. This was before the charges were reduced and LTT was only given probation. Hard to see a "probation" being problematic, but we all know from the Joe Mixon deal at OU that a compromising video being released can make something that seems reasonable (offering a 2nd chance) suddenly become unreasonable.

Many who find fault in giving LTT his second chance would also beef if we were to play against him and he pummel us in a game.  If you are going to play the integrity card then allow Long and CBB to play it as well.

rzrbackramsfan

I think what he did was fine as long as blurred out the private parts if he was going to publish it online.

Just playin

revolution

Pig in the Pokey

if you havent at least taken a picture of a girl you were boning then I feel sorry for your sex life. It wasn't a "sex crime", it wasnt rape. She wasn't asleep. I get it, some of you guys are preachers or whatever, but what he did doesn't mean he's "an animal" or something. Calm down.
@Slackaveli

tusksincolorado

Don't go to Spring Break in the Florida panhandle....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

prattville pig

man, could you imagine a video of me having sex???
Life's too short to last long.

3kgthog

If you have to even ask the question, move along.

Amityvillehogger

We better move along because we can't mess up all the wins we are pile'n up by beating our chest and screaming #uncommon.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

JayHog

It wasn't a "sex crime". Some of your guys are complete idiots. Really.
It was consensual sex, but he filmed it.  That doesn't make him some sex deprived lunatic rapist.

ArkansasI

Kids exploring... both making bad decisions... one exercising the common sense of a child and seriously hurting the other.  This is a matter of feelings and reputation, both of which were placed in compromise when they had consensual sex.  Very few people would know about this if Logan weren't a good football player.

Everyone must move forward.  Our coaches should talk to Logan and others that know him and make an informed decision about whether they are comfortable bringing him to the University of Arkansas and the Razorback football team.  We should accept the coaches' decision - either way.

The SEC has no place in this matter, unless it is to drive hypocrisy to all time highs against my alma mater.

rzrbaxfan

Y'all are all up in arms over the sex recording, and no one is too concerned that he said he has a problem with drugs and alcohol & needs help. 

My question is, did he get the help he needed? 

The Kig

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 13, 2017, 05:45:44 pm

Nah, just too old.  Cell phones with cameras didn't exist when I was in college.  Had to steal her panties as proof unless it was verifiable by another guy.  We even kept score of different categories.
Poker Porker

hobhog

It's amazing how stupid people are with cell phone videos.

BTW- I think it would be great to have a "national cell phone off day". I think half the country would go completely insane.....I know my kids would.

Snouty

HOGINTENNESSEE

Hogginintheville

Quote from: hobhog on January 16, 2017, 06:38:16 pm
It's amazing how stupid people are with cell phone videos.

BTW- I think it would be great to have a "national cell phone off day". I think half the country would go completely insane.....I know my kids would.

Not saying this is a bad idea but there is so much business that has done away with landlines that it would crush the economy.

tophawg19

she was drunk enough not to know if she said it was ok to post video
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on January 16, 2017, 10:43:03 am
Y'all are all up in arms over the sex recording, and no one is too concerned that he said he has a problem with drugs and alcohol & needs help. 

My question is, did he get the help he needed?
same dudes excuse our fpotus for puzzy grabbin....
@Slackaveli