Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On a brighter note

Started by Arthur pigby sellers., March 21, 2015, 10:51:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur pigby sellers.

Durham actually resembled a point guard tonight.  He drove to the basket and drew some fouls.  Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit based on his poor play in other games, or perhaps he has a chance to be a contributing back up PG next year. Hopefully he makes that big improvement that a lot of JC players make between their junior and senior seasons.

Marshfieldhog

Yeah, he was disappointing this year. Hope he has a strong off season and contributes more next year

lefty08

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on March 21, 2015, 10:51:14 pm
Durham actually resembled a point guard tonight.  He drove to the basket and drew some fouls.  Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit based on his poor play in other games, or perhaps he has a chance to be a contributing back up PG next year. Hopefully he makes that big improvement that a lot of JC players make between their junior and senior seasons.

He's the only guy we have that can take someone off the dribble and pass it on target. Like most jucos I expect him to play well his second yar in the program
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

bigred223

He showed some skills tonight.