Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

got to have at least 1 guard that can

Started by hogsanity, March 21, 2015, 10:30:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Drive and finish or dish it for a finish. Teams that win have that and a catch and shoot guy. All hog guards except bell wantvto catch dribble side to side then try to do something. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

passinghog

Breems

Rebounding.

No wait, fast pace.

No wait, slow pace.

No wait, turnovers.

No wait, better players.

Give it up or GTFO. You realize you lost your audience about a year ago, right? No one listens to your drivel anymore.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

No1Hog27

Marshfieldhog

This is true, we need a guard that can break a defense down. I hope Whitt can do that.

southarkhog06

It was a hell of a great season. This team was no where near perfect but continually pointing out this only makes you look like "peaked in highschool rob lowe" thinking that you would be the best basketball coach ever if someone had just given you a chance.

bigred223

RazorPiggie

Quote from: hogsanity on March 21, 2015, 10:30:54 pm
Drive and finish or dish it for a finish. Teams that win have that and a catch and shoot guy. All hog guards except bell wantvto catch dribble side to side then try to do something. 

You are correct.

HF#1

Durham is getting better at that.  I really like how he played down the stretch.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hogberry Snortcake

onebadrubi

Quote from: HF#1 on March 22, 2015, 08:47:03 am
Durham is getting better at that.  I really like how he played down the stretch.

He was bailed out by falls a couple times that I'm not sure he's get on a consistent basis in the SEC

popcornhog

Quote from: Breems on March 21, 2015, 10:57:55 pm
Rebounding.

No wait, fast pace.

No wait, slow pace.

No wait, turnovers.

No wait, better players.

Give it up or GTFO. You realize you lost your audience about a year ago, right? No one listens to your drivel anymore.

He does have a point. Beard will continue to be better and better at that role, though. Plus Jimmy Whitt. If we've got Portis and Qualls in the front court with Kapita, things could be even better next year.

Then, off the bench, if Kingsley continues to improve his offensive game and if Bell can get more consistent with his shot, we could be really good in an improved SEC next year.
WPS

rzrbackramsfan

Hopefully Hannah's can be hot when bells not and vice versa.  I remember andersons best team at Missouri was full of shooters. Dixon, English, and two more.