Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hats off to Michael!

Started by hehawg, March 21, 2015, 10:22:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hehawg

This kid is going to the next level! He has everything it takes to get there. Hopefully us fans get to enjoy his presence next season! WPS!
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

hawginbigd1

Here here, so great the last 10 games or so! He has played like an NBA player of the future!

BadHog

He's so freaking awesome. Energy, style, determination!!!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

3of5-2

Qualls, how do you not like that guy. He is some kind of good.

hogpc

Qualls was our best player the last 10 games or so - he played with a fiery determination unmatched by any of his teammates. Don't think he has the handles though to be a 1st round pick in the NBA.

Hogsmo Kramer

Went beast mode but just needed a little more help.

Good season Mr. Qualls hope you come back.

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

ronmahony

My only problem with him is, I am afraid the last three games he might have played himself right to the pros! One hell of a game, one hell of a tournament!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

hehawg

Quote from: ronmahony on March 21, 2015, 10:29:31 pm
My only problem with him is, I am afraid the last three games he might have played himself right to the pros! One hell of a game, one hell of a tournament!

I hope not! Kid is extremely FUN to watch!
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

ronmahony

Quote from: hehawg on March 21, 2015, 10:32:04 pm
I hope not! Kid is extremely FUN to watch!

Me too brother me too.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Breems

Late in the season, when he recognized Portis was going downhill, he matured and elevated his game quick enough to get us to the SECT finals and round of 32. He's a Razorback to remember.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

passinghog

I look for him to declare for the draft, get some feedback from the pros, and then come back. But I have a good feeling he'll use his option to declare and come back, especially as a JR.

No1Hog27

Hell of a way to end the season.  He definitely stepped his game up....

hehawg

^^^

I really hope that's his decision because players of his caliber are few and far between. He isn't afraid to drive to the basket on anyone and thats one of his many qualities that makes him a stand out player!
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

TNhogfan

Quote from: Showtimehog on March 21, 2015, 10:37:50 pm
I look for him to declare for the draft, get some feedback from the pros, and then come back. But I have a good feeling he'll use his option to declare and come back, especially as a JR.
He sounded like in the post game press conference like he is coming back.  He was talking about wanting to win tonight for the seniors and this was going to hurt until maybe their first game next year.  Hope he does come back.

passinghog

Quote from: TNhogfan on March 21, 2015, 10:43:11 pm
He sounded like in the post game press conference like he is coming back.  He was talking about wanting to win tonight for the seniors and this was going to hurt until maybe their first game next year.  Hope he does come back.

You can still declare for the draft and come back. It's nothing like the NFL; you can actually go to the pre draft camps and come back and play in college

root_hawg

Think he will be in Europe in a couple of years

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: root_hawg on March 21, 2015, 10:47:21 pm
Think he will be in Europe in a couple of years
And there isn't anything wrong with that. Guys can go over to Europe and play 10-15 years and make a lot of money. Hell Kikko Haydar is making over 50k a year over there and he is only doing it to pay for medical school.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

TNhogfan

Quote from: Showtimehog on March 21, 2015, 10:44:59 pm
You can still declare for the draft and come back. It's nothing like the NFL; you can actually go to the pre draft camps and come back and play in college
Yes, I know.  Just saying what he said in answering a question at the PC.  I think he'd be wise to place his name and decide. 

reddogjcss

Thanks dude. Hell of a RAZORBACK