Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you Hogs for a fun year.

Started by 3of5-2, March 21, 2015, 10:15:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3of5-2

Thanks to Mike Anderson and the entire Razorback basketball program for making Hog basketball fun and relevant again. Bobby Portis POY, Beard all Freshman team, and Michael Qualls, no one will doubt that you bleed Razorback red. Qualls had terrific month of March. Madden and Harris great having you as Hogs. Thanks to all the rest, you never quit.

Nosboar Accubond

Hexametaphosph8

Lanny

Thanks to this Razorback Basketball team for making winters go faster.  It was fun to look forward to the next game again!
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ConHawg

I agree with all of what you said.  I love my hogs Hogs and I love this team.  Best basketball season that I have watched in years.  THANK YOU FOR BEING GREAT!

oldbear

It was a fun season and and good start back to being relevant. I believe Mike will get it done. I would also love to have Portis and no Qualls back. I really think with another year of growth, Portis is a different player at the end.

Danny J

What a good foundation this team has laid. Finally get road wins. Finally win in the SECt. Win player of the year in the SEC. Made the round of 32. Have two really really good recruits coming in next year. Just a good year all around. For purely selfish reasons I hope Portis comes back. If not I will watch all his NBA games.

HiggiePiggy

Pretty good season.  I was happy to see us back in the tourney.  Thank you to the basketball team and the coaches.  I even have to thank Jeff long for getting us a coach to take us and hopefully keep us in the tourney for a long time. 

I hope qualls and Portis come back.  If the two of you decide to try your chances at the pros, you will be missed by many hogs fans, but we will all be thankful for the turning of our program under you two.   

Good luck to the razorback players that are done with college this year.  I hope all of you succeed in the careers that come to you after Arkansas basketball. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Eber

Great season.  The most fun to watch since the 98/99 season for me.  Looking forward to returning to the NCAAs next year.  WPS!