Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I really like Beard

Started by hogpc, March 21, 2015, 09:45:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogpc

But he can't buy a bucket lately...

malibu327

heatmiser

At least he doesn't pass it directly to the opposing team. At least he gets shots off
Arkansas Razorbacks

heatmiser

Once again- a senior giving the ball directly to UNC
Arkansas Razorbacks

HSVhogfan2

He's a PG. He's got TO on a night when AR probably has 25. Don't know why he's  been on the bench so much.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

BadHog

He should not be shooting. In case no one posting here has noticed the wrap on his right hand - he has a bad sprain.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

LSPRazorbac

He is playing injured.  Gutting it out.

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: BadHog on March 21, 2015, 10:11:07 pm
He should not be shooting. In case no one posting here has noticed the wrap on his right hand - he has a bad sprain.

and a bad ankle

heatmiser

He is injured for sure. Has more poise injured than our two senior healthy.
Arkansas Razorbacks

jjdlc

Injured, and probably a bit worn out, happens to freshmen.

W_KY_Hog

I bet Beard will have a very good Hog career.

hogpc

I definitely think Beard will have a great career at Arkansas, I think the grind of SEC play finally wore him down.  He'll come out next year stronger and better - should be a great sophomore year for him.

redeye

I also like Beard a lot.  He mostly plays under control and does a good job distributing the ball.  I don't know how much attention he receives, but I'd guess not enough, because he's been very important to this team.  He's probably the 2nd most important player after Portis.

hogpc

Quote from: redeye on March 21, 2015, 10:33:13 pm
I also like Beard a lot.  He mostly plays under control and does a good job distributing the ball.  I don't know how much attention he receives, but I'd guess not enough, because he's been very important to this team.  He's probably the 2nd most important player after Portis.
Yes, behind Portis he is very important.  But, Qualls has elevated himself to second most important in my opinion because of the energy and leadership he brings.

No1Hog27

Injuried and probably hit that freshman wall......

hogpc

Our season turned up when Beard started starting at PG. He was the glue when he came in and started leading the team.