Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This game is shaping up to be...

Started by hogpc, March 21, 2015, 08:29:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogpc

an historic game.  If it continues like it's going this could go down as one of the all-time great tournament games. The pace alone is phenomenal, the breakaway dunks, the Qualls dunk/shot - really!?!

kaki

Just a little more effort at blocking out could have changed the score by 8 points, at least.  Glad to see Mike finally realize we sometimes kill ourselves being out sized and has Kingsley and Portis in at same time. This team could have been really tough with a decent sized forward who had a little bit of game on the offensive end.  Harris is just too small and Jacorey plays hard, but not a offensive threat.

Breems

Historic alright. Surely we set a record for turnovers in a NCAAT game.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

sooeey pig pig pig

Before I turned it off, this was the sloppiest NCAAT game in history.  Worst I've ever seen Arkansas play and that includes the Pelphrey years.

heatmiser

Quote from: sooeey pig pig pig on March 21, 2015, 09:55:58 pm
Before I turned it off, this was the sloppiest NCAAT game in history.  Worst I've ever seen Arkansas play and that includes the Pelphrey years.
Seniors def not helping the cause. Pretty sure Harris has 4-5 turnovers alone
Arkansas Razorbacks

Derjen

Quote from: sooeey pig pig pig on March 21, 2015, 09:55:58 pm

Turned it off?!?  Hog fan?

sooeey pig pig pig

hogpc

The game didn't turn out the way it started. Though the game was close throughout, the rest of the game didn't hold up to the first 10 minutes.  Those first few minutes reminded me of Marvin Hagler vs. Tommy Hearns.