Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A new era of Triplets heading to Fayetteville?

Started by SportsLife, May 23, 2017, 12:17:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SportsLife

BentonvilleJeff

HawgTide

BrooklynRoss

Awesome and comprehensive write up. Can't wait to watch the next two classes develop.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Porked Tongue

I'd rather that term not be used.

There's only one set of Triplets.

revolution

Quote from: Porked Tongue on May 23, 2017, 06:41:21 pm

I remember watching the original Triplets (Moncrief, Brewer, Delph) do their thing for the Hogs, and if this next generation group can duplicate those players' achievements (national semifinal, 30+ wins, all american, all conference), then I'm sure no one would mind them sharing the moniker.

But maybe they will gain a "name" all their own over time.  I hope their success warrants that kind of attention and acclaim!

Little Lady Back

Quote from: revolution on May 24, 2017, 10:43:39 am
I remember watching the original Triplets (Moncrief, Brewer, Delph) do their thing for the Hogs, and if this next generation group can duplicate those players' achievements (national semifinal, 30+ wins, all american, all conference), then I'm sure no one would mind them sharing the moniker.

But maybe they will gain a "name" all their own over time.  I hope their success warrants that kind of attention and acclaim!

This!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

PonderinHog

revolution

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: revolution on May 24, 2017, 10:43:39 am

Quote from: Little Lady Back on May 24, 2017, 10:53:55 am
This!

For the record, in my story I never once referenced the Triplets nor made comparisons. In fact, I was never hip on the trio of Day-Mayberry-Big O being called Triplets 2, as great as they were.

onebadrubi

Quote from: HOGdayafternoon on May 24, 2017, 12:03:29 pm
For the record, in my story I never once referenced the Triplets nor made comparisons. In fact, I was never hip on the trio of Day-Mayberry-Big O being called Triplets 2, as great as they were.

In what story?

lynbug

Kevin McPherson

PonderinHog

Quote from: HOGdayafternoon on May 24, 2017, 08:38:32 pm
Not sure if serious, but I wrote the story linked in the OP.

Keep 'em comin', HOGday! 

onebadrubi

Quote from: HOGdayafternoon on May 24, 2017, 08:38:32 pm
Not sure if serious, but I wrote the story linked in the OP.

How am I suppose to know hogdayafternoon screen name wrote an article posted by someone else, who by the way always post articles from the same place?

TheRazorback500

I'm glad they're working on some help at the 3. I like Hall's confidence.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: onebadrubi on May 24, 2017, 10:19:02 pm
How am I suppose to know hogdayafternoon screen name wrote an article posted by someone else, who by the way always post articles from the same place?

It is a puzzle, I'll give you that. I post my stories, and so does the owner of the website.

Bogghawg

If these guys impact our program and out state like the triplets did, they can be called anything they want.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

PorkRinds

It's hard not to be excited about the guys coming in.

Porked Tongue

Quote from: Bogghawg on May 24, 2017, 10:36:23 pm
If these guys impact our program and out state like the triplets did, they can be called anything they want.
Webster's has a lot of words. 

TNhawgfan

Amen! When i saw the thread title i cringed
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol