Previous topic - Next topic

jwreynolds01

Gus says no?? 
Norvell is already taken??
Kiffin is already taken??
Campbell is at Florida??
Who ya gettin?

jst01

I read about Frost yesterday. I really like that guy.

idochog

Kiffin and Gus are down on the list IMO.

I think likely list is:

Norvell
Frost
Campbell
Anderson
Morris

IMO,  I would throw a crazy offer at patterson and make him say no
I love Jesus!

nwahogfan1

Please Long get us a FIT.  A Coach who runs an exciting offense and an aggressive defense.  A coach who will embrace Arkansas fans and especially our boosters.   A Coach who has good assistants/OC/DC who will follow him here for at least a year or two so he is not starting over.  A coach who already has very good contacts in Texas and SEC territory so he is not starting over making relationships with the HS coaches there.  I am hoping he can keep most of our verbals plus bring a few with him.   

I am really hoping Long has already got his man and all he is waiting on the last games to finish so he can make the move.

jm

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on November 08, 2017, 08:58:04 am
Please Long get us a FIT.  A Coach who runs an exciting offense and an aggressive defense.  A coach who will embrace Arkansas fans and especially our boosters.   A Coach who has good assistants/OC/DC who will follow him here for at least a year or two so he is not starting over.  A coach who already has very good contacts in Texas and SEC territory so he is not starting over making relationships with the HS coaches there.  I am hoping he can keep most of our verbals plus bring a few with him.   

I am really hoping Long has already got his man and all he is waiting on the last games to finish so he can make the move.

I would settle for anyone who can field a defense that doesn't give up 30 to Coastal Carolina!

hvsupastar

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

jwreynolds01

If Scott Frost is not at Nebraska, then this world has gone to hell in a handbasket.

RME

Sed76

At this point anyone would be an upgrade. You could randomly pick a high school coach and win as many games as Bret has this season.

Dropkick

What if they all want the job?

Professor Pig

I think Bret has a plan.  Lose out, pray no one will take our job at any price forcing us to go back to him begging him to return at double the money ad buyout.  His plan has merit.

jst01

Quote from: 12247 on November 08, 2017, 12:06:23 pm
I think Bret has a plan.  Lose out, pray no one will take our job at any price forcing us to go back to him begging him to return at double the money ad buyout.  His plan has merit.

If Bret's plan is to lose out, then I assure you Hogs will find a way to win 2 of 3.  Bret will be Bret.

BearsBisonsBoars

I'd vote for with Charlie Strong in that instance.

I don't think he was the problem at Texas. I think Texas is the problem at Texas, and will continue to be.

I'd love an Arkansas native coaching here. Less likely to leave if he has success.