Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M game predictions

Started by Razorod, January 16, 2017, 11:22:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

I think Anderson finally gets a W in College Station: Hogs in a tough one, 76-70.

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

jcb03005

TAMU 81 ARK 72   :razorback:
"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"  - Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights

Dirty

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

gmarv

Hogeye_Pierce

Ags 82 Hogs 62.

No confidence in this team at all
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

deserthog

We lose and FCJ finally says, "FIRE MIKE"!

Dropkick

A&M by 6 or 8, about like the MSU game. I also have no confidence...............................

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Hawg Red

hog.goblin

I've been very negative lately, but I'm going to say:

Hogs 77
Aggies 74

Though if I'm putting money on it I would reverse it to 77 - 74 Aggies.

hobhog

MA has largest won loss differential when home vs. road in the COUNTRY. Over 300 teams.

Aggies win a shocker.

rzrbackramsfan

I think we lose by 10.  The aggies desperately need to win and will play with a ton of urgency.

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: hobhog on January 16, 2017, 12:24:44 pm
MA has largest won loss differential when home vs. road in the COUNTRY. Over 300 teams.

Aggies win a shocker.

If the Aggies win it will NOT be a shocker. MA has YET to win at College Station in 8 or 9 tries.

VirginiaHog

hogsanity

72-67 Hogs. A&M just has dreadful guard play which usually equates to a pretty good game by the hogs.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

root_hawg

Ark is favored by 4, should not be that close.  AM isnt good.

raz1965

Arkansas is #39 in the rpi rankings today and although the aggies will play tough at home this Razorback team will fight to pull out a win.

hogs 79 aggies 67

raz1965

Ark sec road record is not that terrible over the last couple yrs, hog win by 9.

Frontrowhog

Since A&M joined the SEC Arkansas has lost by 18, 16, and 23 in College Station. I don't see any reason for this game to be different. A&M 85-68.

ricepig

hogsanity

Quote from: Frontrowhog on January 16, 2017, 12:51:01 pm
Since A&M joined the SEC Arkansas has lost by 18, 16, and 23 in College Station. I don't see any reason for this game to be different. A&M 85-68.

have you seen A&M's guards this year?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Ironhawg

Hogs finally break the College Station Curse.

Arkansas 75
Aggies.     71

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: hogsanity on January 16, 2017, 12:54:58 pm

How many times have we heard this same refrain?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 100 times, well... look up Einstein's definition of insanity.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: BigSexyHog on January 16, 2017, 12:59:35 pm
Road game.  Nuff said

3-1 in the last 4 SEC road games. What exactly are you saying?

Hogs33

Hogs SHOULD win this one. Our guard play has been better than theirs but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost.
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

hog of steele

Quote from: Hogs33 on January 16, 2017, 01:50:59 pm
Hogs SHOULD win this one. Our guard play has been better than theirs but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

Road wins are tough at this level. I am never surprised when we lose on the road.

hogsanity

Quote from: Hogeye_Pierce on January 16, 2017, 01:37:08 pm
How many times have we heard this same refrain?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 100 times, well... look up Einstein's definition of insanity.

Oh I know, hogs play a team with suspect guard play and they light up the Hogs for season highs in points, threes and assists. But man, A&M guards are just really really bad.

mjsphd

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 16, 2017, 12:58:43 pm
Hogs finally break the College Station Curse.

Arkansas 75
Aggies.     71
Quote from: hogsanity on January 16, 2017, 12:54:58 pm

Good point.  Averaging about 25 turnovers a game and now have a walk-on starting at point guard.

Youngsta71701

I sure hope so. If not the vultures will be back out in full force.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

majp51

Quote from: deserthog on January 16, 2017, 11:53:05 am
We lose and FCJ finally says, "FIRE MIKE"!

We could lose 100-3 And the players could walk out announcing that CMA is a fraud and they are quitting the University and FCJ would insist that Jeff Long stay strong and give CMA the time he needs

ShadowHawg

Aggies are consistently folding down the stretch of close games and have terrible guard play.

This will be one of the best opportunities we have on the road.

If we are the team that plays with a sense of urgency, then we will win by putting distance between us and them down the last 6 minutes.

Hogs by 8.

deserthog

When we lose tomorrow I promise you FCJ that I will not post "Do you really want this team in the NIT?" And don't say I'm not a die-hard razorback fan. I bet I'm the only person in the state of Arizona that has a custom-made razorback tile in his swimming pool!

deserthog

BTW, has anybody actually know if FCJ actually exists? Has anyone seen him? His posts just appear to be so totally groundless that it must be someone trolling the board. Just wondering...

deserthog

hawgrunner

Dominicanhog

Quote from: hogsanity on January 16, 2017, 02:26:10 pm
Oh I know, hogs play a team with suspect guard play and they light up the Hogs for season highs in points, threes and assists. But man, A&M guards are just really really bad.

I can see your trying to set it up in case we win....

deserthog

Other than the Kentucky game I can't remember another game in my half-century of following the Hogs that I've thought they would lose a game. What does that tell you about where we are? Living out-of-state, I've heard all the jokes about being hillbillies, uneducated, and incestual crap but I always had my Razorbacks to combat with. I need my Hogs!

LR_Matt

Hogs should win this one even though it's on the road.

1highhog

Mr. Porkleone

It's on road and as usual home team will have coming out party

A&M 88
Hogs 66

Letsroll1200

Quote from: deserthog on January 16, 2017, 05:33:41 pm
When we lose tomorrow I promise you FCJ that I will not post "Do you really want this team in the NIT?" And don't say I'm not a die-hard razorback fan. I bet I'm the only person in the state of Arizona that has a custom-made razorback tile in his swimming pool!

How did this A&M team do against Arizona.

deserthog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 16, 2017, 07:12:54 pm
How did this A&M team do against Arizona.
Not sure of the relevance, but Arizona won by four. They played in Houston.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: deserthog on January 16, 2017, 08:13:48 pm
Not sure of the relevance, but Arizona won by four. They played in Houston.

Just wanted to point out this A&M team has been competit8ve against some top level programs except Kentucky.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on January 16, 2017, 07:12:20 pm
It's on road and as usual home team will have coming out party

A&M 88
Hogs 66
Please come back after the game. Please please I'm begging you.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

realistichog

Letsroll is setting us up. Now when we lose he will say" I told you A&M had played top level teams competitively".

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: realistichog on January 16, 2017, 10:02:18 pm
Letsroll is setting us up. Now when we lose he will say" I told you A&M had played top level teams competitively".

I'm sick of the everybody's terrible narrative in the SEC.  I'm for the hogs winning every game.

3kgthog