Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

13-4 .... We took care of business. Keep growing and stay focused.

Started by dsims2k3, January 14, 2017, 07:15:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

revolution

I'll be surprised if the Hogs beat TAMU on the road. The Aggies will get well when we come calling.

BrooklynRoss

Good win tonight. Hopefully everything is coming together for this team and they'll tear through the conference.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

AirWarren

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on January 14, 2017, 07:21:14 pm
Good win tonight. Hopefully everything is coming together for this team and they'll tear through the conference.

13-4. Not bad.

Gotta keep attacking the ball and rim.

hogwood

If we can get to 16-5 I'll say we're on par. Good confidence builder win tonight as most things were clicking out there.

hobhog

JayBell

I've been very critical of Anderson, but it would be SO Arkansas if after the pitchforks came out this week for Mississippi State to end up being a good team and not a bad loss for Arkansas, who ultimately makes the NCAA Tournament.

It'd be yet another bad look for Arkansas fans.  I'm still surprised everyone lost their collective $**t so early in the season when the team was 12-4.

Jonteviosk

Quote from: JayBell on January 15, 2017, 12:59:21 am
I've been very critical of Anderson, but it would be SO Arkansas if after the pitchforks came out this week for Mississippi State to end up being a good team and not a bad loss for Arkansas, who ultimately makes the NCAA Tournament.

It'd be yet another bad look for Arkansas fans.  I'm still surprised everyone lost their collective $**t so early in the season when the team was 12-4.

Jay you have to remember a majority of these crybabies are just fairweather wannabe fans oh we lost a game boooohoooooooo even though a lot of games left lets give up and cry like a bunch of whinyass losers
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

MountieDawg

Quote from: JayBell on January 15, 2017, 12:59:21 am

Don't worry about it looking bad in the media, there is zero attention to Arkansas basketball in the national media so no one knows what the Hog fans are thinking.  Not to mention yesterday's win, hurt the hogs RPI as they dropped to 41.
SEC!

Dominicanhog

It's one at a time but the next few will decide if we are in it or trying to make a last minute push.. the next 7 present our best chance for a roll.. anything less than 5-2 and we're one foot in the grave... I expect no better than 3-4 for the last 7.. so imo, it's now or never... gotta be at least a 9-5 finish .. 8 of them are on the road..