Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 14, 2017, 04:33:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

Thank God we are deep because we are fouling way too much.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Potosihog

Sloppy and unfocused. They better realize this game is not over.  Football game part 2 if they don't.  Mike better light a fire.

HardingHog

We need to wake back up and finish this game. That long stop in play killed momentum, but it shouldn't be this close

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

hogsanity

Quote from: Bogghawg on January 14, 2017, 06:25:12 pm
This reaching in and slapping has to stop.

that is an integral part of the defensive scheme, part of being disruptive. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Potosihog

Much improved since the time out.  I'm always hollering for Dusty to be in the game but he is forcing it tonight.

trippigs

Looked better right before the timeout...wish we had kept on

XavierZane

Still playing a great game, but again the lack of killer instinct.  Got up twenty again, started to slow down. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

One of my main concerns for the last few years is the huge gaps in scoring that we have in all games. We can score ten points in a minute and go four minutes without scoring...consistency is a must...the big runs are great but we can't live on them forever
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Kingsley isn't having a very good game at all.

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The Boar War

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 14, 2017, 06:35:23 pm
One of my main concerns for the last few years is the huge gaps in scoring that we have in all games. We can score ten points in a minute and go four minutes without scoring...consistency is a must...the big runs are great but we can't live on them forever

Announcer must be reading Hogville

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MemphisBossHog

this is just pathetic.  Get up 22 and give up a 9-0 run.  Just sloppy and undisciplined and the team we are playing has won FIVE games all year.  FIVE

XavierZane

Not a single ballhandler seems comfortable passing it down low. 

Knot2brite

Quote from: The Boar War on January 14, 2017, 06:37:26 pm
Announcer must be reading Hogville
Either that or it is really really really obvious

TeufelHog

Sloppy, undisciplined basketball against the worst team in the conference.  After the last 2 losses I think we all expect better.   

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

77-64 Hogs
TO@ 7:29
Hog ball out of the break

THUNDER!

The Boar War

Letsroll1200

Has Manny come out the game in the second half.

MemphisBossHog

if we were playing just about any SEC opponent but MIZ, we might be behind by now.  Lets just be real here. 

PonderinHog

The Boar War

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MemphisBossHog

we foul out of a double team with 4 secs left on the shot clock.  Now that is simply not smart.  Undisciplined.

Knot2brite

There is a reason Watkins is left alone for a wide open three...not hammering the kid but a pure shooter he is not

The Boar War

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jst01

I'm not endorsing any coach here, but I think the hogs would have to be up by 37 for anyone to be happy on here. Tonight isn't the barometer for where this team is, it's going to be the next 4 games so everyone just relax and watch and you'll get your talking points soon.

The Boar War

MemphisBossHog

this sorry team can pull to within single digits on this trip down the court.  Our lack of consistency is atrocious

Bogghawg

If we can possibly screw up this home win against an awful team, we will.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

realistichog

Holy smokes we're up 11 on one of the worst teams in the country. Give Mike a 5 year extension.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

I guess that's the right call.

Barford is working tonight.