Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 14, 2017, 04:33:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominicanhog

we scored 2 points in the last 4 minutes out scored 9-2

TheRazorback500

Agree on the fouls, they not only pile up on our players they stop the action, which helps Missouri. They should have figured out by now they cannot reach and grab for the ball and get away with it.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

HogFansReunited

I said I wouldn't watch another game this year but I couldn't help myself. Glad to see the hogs are playing better tonight but we should be up by at least 20 right now.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 14, 2017, 05:57:42 pm
we scored 2 points in the last 4 minutes out scored 9-2

That's my fault. I left the house to go to the bar.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

The Boar War

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Did the announcer just say Dr Jekyll and MRS Hyde?
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MemphisBossHog

wow, ARK is just a fouling machine tonight. 

I say lets see if the SEC will allow us to play Mizzou once a week til the end of the season.  We look really good playing them.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 14, 2017, 06:08:41 pm
Did the announcer just say Dr Jekyll and MRS Hyde?
yes I thought I heard that as well

PonderinHog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on January 14, 2017, 06:01:38 pm
I said I wouldn't watch another game this year but I couldn't help myself. Glad to see the hogs are playing better tonight but we should be up by at least 20 right now.
Happy now?   ;D

The Boar War

Dominicanhog

Razorbacks#1

59-39 Hogs

Stoppage and official review underway @ the 17:00 mark

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Knot2brite

This is the problem with replay...it takes forever
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

The Boar War

This flailing arm is Grayson Allen approved.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 14, 2017, 06:11:49 pm
59-39 Hogs

Stoppage and official review underway @ the 17:00 mark

whats review for?

HardingHog

Dumb foul. Dumb flop. Dumb long stoppage of play

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The Boar War

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 14, 2017, 06:13:14 pm
whats review for?
Contact foul on Geist.  Popped Macon in the face after being fouled by Macon.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The Boar War

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MemphisBossHog

DHannahs going "MJ" on the offensive end with not much success.  Might want to stick to coming off screens and hitting jumpers.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MemphisBossHog

man, we allowed Mizzou to get the ball deep deep deep in the lane right there.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

MemphisBossHog

glad they didnt call offensive foul on Dusty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Potosihog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The Boar War

Bogghawg

Why on earth are we rushing bad shots with a big lead and 12 minutes to play?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig