Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 09:03:08 pm

If Hogs disrespect the flag..

Started by hassettsportsman, October 09, 2017, 03:39:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hassettsportsman

If any Hog players or coaches take a knee and disrespect our flag....they should be removed from the team and or fired!

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

GunnerHawg70

There are a ton of new posters (Bench Warmers) on HV posting idiotic threads!!!

Razorbackers

hassettsportsman

That's what student political organizations are for...not a collegiate football program.

Poker_hog

Quote from: hassettsportsman on October 09, 2017, 03:39:55 pm
If any Hog players or coaches take a knee and disrespect our flag....they should be removed from the team and or fired!

I can tell you've never been to a game.  Anthem is played while they're in the locker room.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

a0ashle

"This is not about the flag or military" - everyone kneeling, every time it comes up.

"You don't get to decide what you are protesting! I tell you what you are kneeling for..." - pawns of a man who literally bashed a POW vet, and clueless dopes who can't wait to try on those American flag boxers to prove how American they are.

phadedhawg

Quote from: Poker_hog on October 09, 2017, 03:49:42 pm
I can tell you've never been to a game.  Anthem is played while they're in the locker room.

#busted

RazorPiggie

snoot hoggy hog

You respect the flag? You stop and say the pledge of allegiance every time you see a flag?
"Child please"  -Ochocinco voice

Boardon Hamsay

When one thing goes wrong, our fans churn out plenty more things to be wrong.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Dionysos25

If only the constitution protected free expression.. oh wait..
"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

Dionysos25

"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Locutus_of_Boar

;D

I am less worried about players' free exercise of their constitutional rights than I am that the coaches performance is once again disrespectful of the players, fans, University, and State of Arkansas.

In that case I think Mr. Long should protest the coaches performance by leaving the stadium and getting on his plane headed anywhere but Arkansas.

And he can take the coaches with him too.

HotlantaHog

Trash please.

This is in Monday Morning QB ... You know the football teams are not on the field during the national anthem right?

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Seebs

In twice before trash .. come on mods
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Gonzo

Oh come on, quit bashing this poster, they may be totally on to something, a way out of the remainder of the season

Go Hogs!

Mr. Porkleone

Drop the Mike

I'll bet bama takes a knee Saturday. Course they'll be up by 60 by then

PorkRinds

Go to a game some time and then spew your crap.  They don't come out for the anthem.  You haven't been to a game in two decades, obviously. 

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Dionysos25 on October 09, 2017, 03:53:50 pm
If only the constitution protected free expression.. oh wait..

It doesn't in all places at all times.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Killean

It's better to desecrate the flag and wrap yourself in the Constitution than to desecrate the Constitution and wrap yourself in the flag.

Also, You should probably delete facebook, you get less fake news that way.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: HotlantaHog on October 09, 2017, 04:18:36 pm
Trash please.

This is in Monday Morning QB ... You know the football teams are not on the field during the national anthem right?

I have heard someone on t.v. say that up until 2009 the NFL teams were not on the field during the national anthem.

If that is true, I wouldn't be surprised if Roger Goodell ends up putting his foot down and he reinstates that policy.

Goodell is not going to let the 3 ring circus clown show administration currently in the White House cause long-term harm to the NFL.

rhames

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 09, 2017, 04:55:24 pm
It doesn't in all places at all times.

Well it does. No one is getting arrested are they?

Now it does not mean a private employer can't fire you.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

GoPigs69

Back away from your desktop computer and go back to watching Fox News in the den.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

factchecker

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 09, 2017, 04:52:53 pm
Go to a game some time and then spew your crap.  They don't come out for the anthem.  You haven't been to a game in two decades, obviously. 

Quote from: HotlantaHog on October 09, 2017, 04:18:36 pm
Trash please.

Quote from: phadedhawg on October 09, 2017, 03:50:58 pm
#busted

I love it when idiots like the OP (hassettsportsman) prove they have never been to a game.  It's like the idiots who never stepped on campus think they should write the chancellor.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Ben

Quote from: factchecker on October 09, 2017, 05:09:11 pm
I love it when idiots like the OP (hassettsportsman) prove they have never been to a game.  It's like the idiots who never stepped on campus think they should write the chancellor.
You can't script some of this stuff on Hogville.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on October 09, 2017, 03:44:34 pm
There are a ton of new posters (Bench Warmers) on HV posting idiotic threads!!!
Trust me not just new guys...

grayhawg

Quote from: a0ashle on October 09, 2017, 03:50:48 pm
"This is not about the flag or military" - everyone kneeling, every time it comes up.

"You don't get to decide what you are protesting! I tell you what you are kneeling for..." - pawns of a man who literally bashed a POW vet, and clueless dopes who can't wait to try on those American flag boxers to prove how American they are.
If it's not about the flag or military, why do they protest at that particular time?