Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Men of Genius: Mr. Over-conservative, Egotistical Football Coach

Started by PigWig, October 10, 2007, 03:04:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigWig

ST LOUIS, MO - (Begin Bud Light theme music)Announcer: Bud Light Presents, "Real Men of Genius"
Backup singer: Reaaaaal Men Of Genius

Announcer: Today we salute you, Mr. Over-conservative, Egotistical Football Coach.
Backup singer: Mr. Over-conservative, Egotistical Football Cooooooooach!

Announcer: Game after game you find your team ahead in the final minutes but somehow seem to lose.
Backup singer: We almost had it!

Announcer: As the game gets more and more intense, your plays get more and more sophomoric.
Backup singer: Lets run it up the middle!

Announcer: The fourth quarter is always reserved as time for you to bite your fingernails and say a prayer that the other team's kicker will choke.
Backup singer: Where's Tiffin when you need him?

Announcer: You will point out that you have several injured players, blame your QB, and pass the buck to anyone but yourself in a feeble attempt to feed your pathetic ego.
Backup singer: Look at this Western Division Championship ring!

Announcer: Go on, ignore that you have only won half of your conference games and have tried to bolt for jobs at several other colleges.
Backup singer: I still love the helmet!

Announcer: So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Master of Mediocrity, and take solice in knowing that your National Championship is still under construction.
Backup singer: Mr. Over-conservative Egotistical Football Coooach.

hogsanity

I like the real commercial about the unathletic armchair coach/player
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PinkPig

"Censorship of anything, at any time, in any place, on whatever pretense, has always been and always will be the last resort of the boob and the bigot."
― Eugene O'Neill

Hoggish1

Quote from: PigWig on October 10, 2007, 03:04:05 pm

ST LOUIS, MO - (Begin Bud Light theme music)Announcer: Bud Light Presents, "Real Men of Genius"
Backup singer: Reaaaaal Men Of Genius

Announcer: Today we salute you, Mr. Over-conservative, Egotistical Football Coach.
Backup singer: Mr. Over-conservative, Egotistical Football Cooooooooach!

Announcer: Game after game you find your team ahead in the final minutes but somehow seem to lose.
Backup singer: We almost had it!

Announcer: As the game gets more and more intense, your plays get more and more sophomoric.
Backup singer: Lets run it up the middle!

Announcer: The fourth quarter is always reserved as time for you to bite your fingernails and say a prayer that the other team's kicker will choke.
Backup singer: Where's Tiffin when you need him?

Announcer: You will point out that you have several injured players, blame your QB, and pass the buck to anyone but yourself in a feeble attempt to feed your pathetic ego.
Backup singer: Look at this Western Division Championship ring!

Announcer: Go on, ignore that you have only won half of your conference games and have tried to bolt for jobs at several other colleges.
Backup singer: I still love the helmet!

Announcer: So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Master of Mediocrity, and take solice in knowing that your National Championship is still under construction.
Backup singer: Mr. Over-conservative Egotistical Football Coooach.

Perfect.  Great job! 

Only thing missing is the background singer:  Daddy still protects you? 

Nothing can be removed, so you'll just have to just add another announcer line.

anthonytkr

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.