Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your wildest craziest prediction

Started by plumbhog, January 20, 2018, 04:11:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

plumbhog

January 20, 2018, 04:11:02 am Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 08:12:49 am by plumbhog
that you have strong gut feeling will prove to be true over the next 5 years.

Mine is, John Stephen Jones will walk on with the hogs, and by the time he's done he will own just about all the Razorbacks QB records and be a part of our first National Championship since his Grandfather played.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

xxtomassxx1980

HiggiePiggy

Texas A&M looking for a new head coach. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

The NewEra

Quote from: plumbhog on January 20, 2018, 04:11:02 am

Mine is, John Stephen Jones will walk on with the hogs, and by the time he's done he will own just about all the Razorbacks QB records and be a part of our first National Championship since his Grandfather played.

I don't think I can top that one.  If it did happen, it would be a fun ride.  Just think of all the positive Razorback stories that could be written as that played out.

TebowHater

Wasn't he already offered a scholarship by Morris?

Smalltownhog95

Florida returns to being a powerhouse and Jon Gruden wins another Suoer Bowl.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: TebowHater on January 20, 2018, 10:00:29 am
doesnt mean he wouldnt walk on. you act like you are unaware that they are billionaires.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

AirWarren

BR

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

plumbhog

May not actually that wild of a prediction.  Most people would say that if we could draw 8 or 10 of the best players in Texas every year we could build great team with that. JSJ has been embarrassing at least that many for a couple years now.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

hogcards

We'll average about 6.5 wins per season and will continue to lose to Missouri, Alabama, Texas A & M and Auburn on an annual basis.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

VirginiaHog

In 5 yrs we will have just won back to back national titles and recruiting for a third.

cardinalandwhite

This season Agim has a monster campaign with 8+ sacks, Harris is a leading (top 5) tackler in the SEC, and Brian Wallace has a season that gets him into the first or second day of the NFL Draft.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

MasterChiefHog

If we win a bowl game next year, I'd say hold on, this is going to be a fun ride!
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

GoHogs1091

Mike Locksley is not a good OC hire for Alabama and Tosh Lupoi is not a good DC hire for Alabama.  That could very well end up not being a crazy and wild prediction.

Clemson's DL in 2018 may be best collegiate DL of all-time, especially considering everyone of the starters decided to return which includes two 5 Star Defensive Tackles, and considering that two 5 Star Defensive Ends are incoming from High School.  It looks like their DL will be at least 11 deep who will be getting playing time (4 Defensive Tackles and 7 Defensive Ends).

http://www.independentmail.com/story/sports/college/clemson/football/2018/01/15/theyre-back-clemson-dt-christian-wilkins-returning-entire-d-line-skipping-nfl-draft/1032006001/

OLEJACKETFAN

John Stephen Jones becomes a HOG. To keep Jerry & Stephen happy Chad has to find a way to get him on the field a few plays at least as a Soph. JSJ becomes the holder for Field Goals. In a Big Game at a critical moment, Hogs fake the Field Goal and JSJ throws the winning TD Pass!! Hope its against LSU or A&M!!

SultanofSwine

Conference titles in football, basketball, baseball and track same year

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Hoggish1

Mine?  15-0 national champions!  Top that.

redeye

After we win the SEC, the trolls on Hogville quit posting and go back to their boards.

Oliver

We'll make halftime adjustments in a game, and end up winning as a result.

Mr. Porkleone

I get a new Polaris Razor 1000 jacked out.

Shrevepork

No one is bellowing to play Arkansas State.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Shrevepork on January 20, 2018, 09:14:32 pm
No one is bellowing to play Arkansas State.
ark state wins thier conf and plays an 9-3 hog team in the cotton bowl.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hawgphat

My best guess is that we go 7-5 next season, 8-4 the next season, 9-3 the following season, - - - and then Chad Morris & Co. depart for another high profile program (likely Texas A&M), and we start from scratch again.

I'm just keeping it real, here.

Albert Einswine

That's intense.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Paragould Bulldog

I suppose we will hammer down and full tilt boogie.  I am confidant in this because the T-shirt is being sold.

Torqued pork

January 21, 2018, 04:58:28 am #27 Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:50:37 am by Torqued pork
John Stephen Jones will own the Cowboys before they play in another Super Bowl about 40 years from now.

Bret Bielema will be named head of the Presidential Council on Physical Fitness.

The Hogs will push Bama to overtime after Bama has eight turnovers and 160 yards in penalties.

Arkansas will sign a recruiting class that won't be in the bottom 3 of the SEC.

Hawghiggs

We will have breakthroughs with Crispr-Cas9 and have a actually cure for cancer.

plumbhog

Silver Hog

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on January 20, 2018, 08:18:06 pm
I get a new Polaris Razor 1000 jacked out.

...and subsequently got bored with it, realized how much money I'd spent on a toy, and sold it....just like every other person I know who buys one of those things.   ;)
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Torqued pork on January 21, 2018, 04:58:28 am
John Stephen Jones will own the Cowboys before they play in another Super Bowl about 40 years from now.

Bret Bielema will be named head of the Presidential Council on Physical Fitness.

The Hogs will push Bama to overtime after Bama has eight turnovers and 160 yards in penalties.

Arkansas will sign a recruiting class that won't be in the bottom 3 of the SEC.

Oh man...or they bring back that show "The Biggest Loser," and Bret Bielema is the host, after he's lost 150 lbs.   ;D
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

swineology

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on January 21, 2018, 12:28:08 pm
Oh man...or they bring back that show "The Biggest Loser," and Bret Bielema is the host, after he's lost 150 lbs.   ;D

Just spewed my beer

>:(

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Oliver on January 20, 2018, 07:38:13 pm
We'll make halftime adjustments in a game, and end up winning as a result.

Pigsknuckles

We sign a 20 year concession contract with Coca Cola.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

xxtomassxx1980

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on January 21, 2018, 03:58:35 pm
We sign a 20 year concession contract with Coca Cola.
Coca Cola and Crown Royal partnership or nothing.

Hogarusa

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 20, 2018, 10:26:01 am
doesnt mean he wouldnt walk on. you act like you are unaware that they are billionaires.

If you have a scholarship offer, why would you walk on? You dont become billionaires by making silly financial decisions.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 21, 2018, 09:05:04 pm
If you have a scholarship offer, why would you walk on? You dont become billionaires by making silly financial decisions.
to save your school of choice a scholarship so that they can spend it on an LT to make sure you don't get murdered
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on January 21, 2018, 09:02:36 pm
An embarrassing, on field, Head Coach leadership implosion in our second game -- with me in Fort Collins -- as the Rams go up three TDs with five minutes left before halftime.

While wearing anthracite.  :puke:

Why the puke sign?  That's like your dream scenario.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

steveaustin69

January 22, 2018, 09:20:19 am #40 Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:41:53 am by steveaustin69

He will never play.

Busta_Nutt

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Busta_Nutt

hogmolar

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 20, 2018, 10:26:01 am
You don't become that by spending money you are not required too. 

EastexHawg

Quote from: TebowHater on January 20, 2018, 10:00:29 am

It would be shocking if the coach who was basically appointed by Jerry Jones offered Jerry's grandson a scholarship.  Who could believe it?

Bash

The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

Cotton

Quote from: Bash on January 22, 2018, 11:45:00 am
Intensities in 10 Cities in tent cities.
Intensities in 10 cities in tent cities in tense cities
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

HoggyCat

I honestly don't think this is TOO wild or crazy, but I think we get gus his pink slip this fall.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

hogsanity

Hogville does not have one post the entire 2018 Razorback Football season asking why the backup QB is not getting meaningful snaps. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE