Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ticket Question

Started by Texas Hog1, December 11, 2017, 10:46:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Hog1

My family might be in the NWA area on the 30th, and would love to catch the Tennessee game.  Will there be tickets outside BWA for sale or is this the year BB tickets are HOT commodity and get tix before you go?

cardsNhogs

We just knocked off Minn and it was close to sold out. We shouldn't lose another game heading into that conference opener vs Tenn. It could be a matchup of 2 top 25 teams. I look for it to be sold out!

itshogsbaby

Quote from: Texas Hog1 on December 11, 2017, 10:46:17 am
My family might be in the NWA area on the 30th, and would love to catch the Tennessee game.  Will there be tickets outside BWA for sale or is this the year BB tickets are HOT commodity and get tix before you go?

Quote from: cardsNhogs on December 11, 2017, 11:31:53 am
We just knocked off Minn and it was close to sold out. We shouldn't lose another game heading into that conference opener vs Tenn. It could be a matchup of 2 top 25 teams. I look for it to be sold out!

I walked up and had several people offering to sell tickets.  I bought two tix to the MN game for $15 each.  Might be a little harder to get a group to sit together though.  I'd call the ticket office and pay $25 per seat plus the $15 convenience fee if you are looking for a guarantee. 

The Cal State Bakersfield game on 12/27 should be cheap and easy to buy tickets for a group outside the stadium if that date is an option.

Texas Hog1

Thanks!  As soon as I posted I received email saying tickets for Tenn. game for 16 dollars.  Upper level of course, but I hopped on it!  I figured 4 tickets together would be hard to come by