Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JWill Reflects on First Year in the NFL

Started by gdumont, April 23, 2017, 11:01:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

Former Razorback and current Buffalo Bill Jonathan Williams sits down with the Razorback Nation to talk about his first year in the NFL and more

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/williams-reflects-on-first-year-in-nfl/697945935

alohawg

Thank you, good stuff. We're all rooting for you JWill!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ChitownHawg

Was, is, and will always be a class act.  :razorback:
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Hoggish1

Great vid.  I hope JWill has a great career in the NFL!

Hey Super

I live down the street from Allen HS and I was super stoked when we got him. I'll never forget his big plays against Kentucky as a freshmen!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 24, 2017, 09:54:38 am
One of my all-time favorite Hogs.

Certainly one of mine from the last 6-8 years. Just a quality guy. I still say his loss in 2015 cost us a major bowl game, and contending for the SEC-W.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

alohawg

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on April 24, 2017, 11:18:19 am
Certainly one of mine from the last 6-8 years. Just a quality guy. I still say his loss in 2015 cost us a major bowl game, and contending for the SEC-W.

Couldn't agree more even though Alex stepped up bigtime.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Proud of all the guys that are now in the NFL. CBB is putting guys in there. I can't remember a time when we had as many Razorbacks active in the league...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

goodguytex

I'm glad Jwill is doing well with the Bills.  That team may have a playoff shot this season.

Snizzzo

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on April 24, 2017, 11:18:19 am

Yessir.  JWill is one of the most underrated Razorbacks ever.