Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paris Bass commits to Detriot

Started by -Blu, August 05, 2013, 08:56:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/paris-bass

I know it was reported a couple weeks we were showing interest in him, looks like nothing really came from it.

Frogger

August 05, 2013, 09:08:36 pm #1 Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:31:49 am by Richard Davenport
Detroit, now there's where I want to send a kid to school.

Music City Hog

Hope the bullet dodging skills are up to par!  If Detroit doesn't work out then maybe he can transfer to Memphis. 

booogaga

Yikes. Kid can go anywhere and he chooses Detroit? ok then...
GO HOGS!

sooiepig_12

Quote from: booogaga on August 05, 2013, 10:11:21 pm
Well let's see first of all his offer list wasn't that great.  He is from a suburb of Detroit.  I know Detroit has a bad rep, but I've personally never been to their campus and it may be in a great area.

Frogger

Sir no area in Detroit is a "good area"

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: sooiepig_12 on August 05, 2013, 10:46:43 pm
Well let's see first of all his offer list wasn't that great.  He is from a suburb of Detroit.  I know Detroit has a bad rep, but I've personally never been to their campus and it may be in a great area.

lol.... alright there sunshine

sickboy

Detroit has a university. You learn something new every day.

RazorAg

Quote from: booogaga on August 05, 2013, 10:11:21 pm

He couldn't go anywhere.

jjdlc

There was talk of interest by us and a few other bigger name schools, but as far as I ever saw, no offer was ever made by any big name school.  My guess is the level of interest on our part was blown out of proportion.

unpredictableacts

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on August 06, 2013, 03:09:28 am
Detroit has a university. You learn something new every day.
unless you attend Detroit University. Then you are lucky to learn something new every 3-4 days.

LL COOL HOG

The 2nd poorest State in the union bagging on Detroit ;)

PorkiePig

I think it is not wise to comment on things or places we have never been to  or seen!  ASSumptions can make us look like an ASS.

I have been to Michigan and Detroit, I have even lived there for a period of time.  There is a lot to like/love about the place!  There are places that you wouldn't want to take your family (just like in Arkansas).  I chose to come home, because home is were the heart is and I wanted to be near my family in Arkansas.  So please try to think before you TYPE, as it can really make our fan base look silly. 

I bet half the people that are negative on Detroit wouldn't know what a "Michigan Left" is.  :-\

Oh, I'm an Arkansan that bleed razorback red.

Peace

Go Big Or Go Home

Polecat

Historically we've never had good success recruiting players named Paris or London
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum