Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I see it as clear as mud

Started by Seebs, October 12, 2017, 10:52:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

Probably already stated somewhere, but this makes perfect sense to me, which is scary for most.

The buyout is paid to CBB and his staff. This will costs many millions in every estimation.

I see absolutely no reason why the AD, whomever it is, would not pull out of the last WMS game and bring it to Fayetteville  for the reason of helping recoup the money lost in the buyouts - regardless if it came from the boosters or not.

This would be the 'unforeseen' rationale for pulling the game. I think it would fly and that would be that.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

DoctorSusscrofa

The millions we get from games against FAMU would wipe out the debt in no time.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

DeltaBoy

It going to cost us either way we go.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.