Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Durham

Started by Wright43, December 13, 2014, 02:18:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wright43

This is EXACTLY what we need from him. Even if he has a game where he isn't scoring as well as tonight, he is making the right passes, playing great defense, and-most importantly-NOT TURNING IT OVER! This is what I was hoping he would bring to the team!

bigred223

Porkem

I like the way Mike shook things up a bit.

It's obviously paid off so far.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Wright43

Quote from: Porkem on December 13, 2014, 02:27:12 pm
I like the way Mike shook things up a bit.

It's obviously paid off so far.

I think Madden is done playing PG this year and I think that will help our team. He's much better suited for SG. I would like to see either Durham or Beard on the court at all times to run PG.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

bigred223

Madden could be a good off the ball player, but it just doesn't look like he's willing to do that.

jmingram911

Quote from: Wright43 on December 13, 2014, 02:32:41 pm
I think Madden is done playing PG this year and I think that will help our team. He's much better suited for SG. I would like to see either Durham or Beard on the court at all times to run PG.

Could not agree more.  He is a #2 guard.  Durham needs to be main PG.

Rawker

Quote from: Wright43 on December 13, 2014, 02:32:41 pm
Not according to Madden - especially in the second half.  Mike put PGs in to do that job, and as soon as he touched it he shifted the plan.  Props to him for his FT shooting tho.