Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do we make the tournament?

Started by LRrazorback, December 10, 2014, 03:20:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jry04

Quote from: Champs04 on December 11, 2014, 03:24:07 pm
Once  again SMU stinks!
Yet they have beaten a few who will likely be in the NCAAT, and are without their best player. They will finish top 2 in the AAC.

HF#1

Quote from: ErieHog on December 11, 2014, 06:06:14 pm
Pretty reasonably, yeah.   We've got a more manageable road schedule than we've had in years.

Our key dates will be @ Georgia early, and @ South Carolina late.

Isn't it poopy of the SEC to start us out on the road 3 years in a row?  I mean damn, are they not seeing us play on the road? 

I hate playing at South Carolina.  We seem to find a way to lose that game.  I remember that little bastage that put 30+ on us.  Devon Downey maybe?  Ugh.  Hate that kid.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Champs04 on December 11, 2014, 03:24:07 pm
Once  again SMU stinks!

Look here BandNerd, Emmanuel Mudiay decided not to come to SMU and went to play in China and got paid 1 mil. So it is not our fault that the best guard in the 2015 NBA draft didn't join Larry Brown. So you bash the Arkansas team for beating them. Sounds Like an agenda BandNerd

jry04

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on December 12, 2014, 05:03:44 pm
Look here BandNerd, Emmanuel Mudiay decided not to come to SMU and went to play in China and got paid 1 mil. So it is not our fault that the best guard in the 2015 NBA draft didn't join Larry Brown. So you bash the Arkansas team for beating them. Sounds Like an agenda BandNerd
When Markus Kennedy comes back they will look like a great win.

HawgWild

We're going to the NCAA next year B A B Y!

mhuff

Quote from: popcornhog on December 10, 2014, 03:48:38 pm
I predict that we will make the tourney by going undefeated at home and around .500 on the road.

Much better OOC schedule than last year is a help. Solid wins in OOC already, one on the road. The ISU loss doesn't hurt. The Clemson loss is bad but doesn't keep us out of the tourney.

I was a lot more concerned about Dayton than I was against Clemson. I think after them I agree with your statement....... BUT we just can't afford to give games away anywhere........ stinks