Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

As I see it

Started by razorson, December 09, 2014, 03:46:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorson

We need to take care of biz at home and win at Ga,Fla and win at least 2 in sec tourn to make dance. How do ya;ll  see it? :razorback:

hogman99

Quote from: razorson on December 09, 2014, 03:46:55 pm
We need to take care of biz at home and win at Ga,Fla and win at least 2 in sec tourn to make dance. How do ya;ll  see it? :razorback:

So basically what we have been trying to do for the last 12 years?

How about the coaches start to make adjustments before, during and after games and he just win?

razorson

Quote from: hogman99 on December 09, 2014, 03:49:16 pm
So basically what we have been trying to do for the last 12 years?

How about the coaches start to make adjustments before, during and after games and he just win?
Yeah theta work to.

intelligence

I see it as another year with no post season so long as we play like the last two outings

Rooka

Way too early to talk scenarios. Let's let this play out, even though it probably will be like years past.

The_Iceman

Quote from: intelligence on December 09, 2014, 03:52:53 pm
I see it as another year with no post season so long as we play like the last two outings

Duh!

Hawg Red

Hog1751

Win 23 games. Doesn't matter who they are against. I for one think we finish 24-7 and 13-5. To expand on that I think we go 19-0 at home and 5-7 on the road beating SMU, AUB, UT, ZOO and MSU.

rude1

Another up and down season that results in a team that's on the bubble. I believe this time they do just enough to get in.

Danny J

Quote from: Hawg Red on December 09, 2014, 04:34:30 pm
Way too early.
Was about to post the same thing. We have no way of telling which wins will be good and which ones will be bad. We can assume that Clemson will be a bad loss and Wake Forest will not be a good win. The same goes for SMU. We really just don't know. It may turn out that MSU will be a really good team. The same for Ole Miss.