Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attacking players?

Started by Pork Twain, December 07, 2014, 10:27:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

I am as frustrated as anyone but lay off the players, which is and has always been s no-no.  This is on the HC, not the players he recruited, that are running his style.  Toughness, heart and low IQ?  Come on...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

intelligence

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 07, 2014, 10:27:10 pm
I am as frustrated as anyone but lay off the players, which is and has always been s no-no.  This is on the HC, not the players he recruited, that are running his style.  Toughness, heart and low IQ?  Come on...

He didn't recruit one player on this roster... coincidence?

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: intelligence on December 08, 2014, 11:35:06 pm

Please explain.  Who recruited Beard, Babb and Durham?
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Pork Twain

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on December 09, 2014, 07:20:53 am
Please explain.  Who recruited Beard, Babb and Durham?
Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, as MA recruited every player on this team, but that has been an excuse up till now.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Dropkick

I think he's alluding to Madden

The_Iceman

Quote from: intelligence on December 08, 2014, 11:35:06 pm

I think people may be reading this wrong, like "Mike didn't recruit ANY players on this roster."

Read it as: "There is ONE player on this roster Mike didn't recruit....coincidence?"

ra2ford

Agreed, this season is 100% on the head coach.  No head coach has perfect players, that's not the role of a HC (to get perfect players). 

Notice the contrast how Beliema talks about "player development".

intelligence

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 09, 2014, 08:39:10 am
I think people may be reading this wrong, like "Mike didn't recruit ANY players on this roster."

Read it as: "There is ONE player on this roster Mike didn't recruit....coincidence?"

lol, only in arkansas

intelligence