Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Clemson

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 07, 2014, 03:26:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogz87

How the flip do you choke away a 6 point lead with under a minute to go?  We're four years into the Mike Anderson regime and we're right back to the same low IQ, choking play on the road we saw the first three years.  I'm moving much closer to the "Fire Anderson" camp.

Blutoblutarsky

Let's burn down Jump Ball tonight !!!! Sure Lanny wants the traffic. Let's get after this crap

FelixJonesorDMAC?

lefty08

Quote from: lookawayquick on December 07, 2014, 06:24:50 pm
Lefty - until the Hogs develop some basketball IQ we'll continue to see the same stuff.  Hogs in desperate need of a floor leader that can run a team.
Agreed, what I don't agree with is lack of support. What we see on here isn't support.
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

pigture perfect

This game is all on Anderson and staff. Terrible substitutions, no half court offense, no passion, not prepared mentally. I'll stop now, I'm just frustrated and have been for awhile.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

latrops

Quote from: ICEman on December 07, 2014, 06:18:22 pm
We will have to go north of $3,000,000 with our next hire.

Meh.  Who could we get that hasn't already turned down equal or better jobs?  Might as well go up and comer...just get someone a little better than Pel and don't hand him and APR nightmare.

jfred59

Quote from: ICEman on December 07, 2014, 06:23:15 pm
Nolan would have never stood for this kind of crapola!

I know where his Boots would be after this game

ICEman

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 07, 2014, 06:25:25 pm
a 5 point lead with 26 seconds is not on the coaches...  Bell and Madden gave the game away...
Incorrect, we still had a couple of TO's left in the quiver.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

lefty08

Quote from: jfred59 on December 07, 2014, 06:26:06 pm
I know where his Boots would be after this game

Nolan lost plenty of games similar to this.one
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

MountieDawg

SEC!

porkulus

Horrible loss.  Hogs looked lost most of the day.

latrops

Letsroll1200

Quote from: FreshHog on December 07, 2014, 06:23:22 pm
embarassing.

Wake me up when its football season again. At least they look better year after year, instead of the same ole same ole.

Look better! Have you seen the QB play. 6-6

Dominicanhog

Quote from: la20688 on December 07, 2014, 06:23:40 pm
When this team is rolling in March, some of you are going to need to be redirected to this thread.

look, I'm not going to go crazy bashing on the team , but your dreaming, imo.

Granny fan

nobballconcept

All you idiots saying it isn't on Anderson are freaking amazing.
It's his team. Not pelphreys players. Did anyone that played this game
Above junior high see one designed play out of a timeout?

micali

ICEman

Quote from: Hogz87 on December 07, 2014, 06:25:47 pm
How the flip do you choke away a 6 point lead with under a minute to go?  We're four years into the Mike Anderson regime and we're right back to the same low IQ, choking play on the road we saw the first three years.  I'm moving much closer to the "Fire Anderson" camp.
Four-years and > $10,000,000 in salary with little or nothing to show for it!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Quote from: MountieDawg on December 07, 2014, 06:26:52 pm
There isn't a West... Welcome to the SEC

I lost my mind when I moved to the Bay Area. 

latrops

Quote from: lefty08 on December 07, 2014, 06:26:52 pm
Nolan lost plenty of games similar to this.one

But made up for it with big road wins at least as often.  CMA has one big road win in 3+ years now.  Not off the bandwagon just yet, but I'm at the door.

JackTNHogfan

We played like dog chit.  Our lack of composure is terrible.  CMA needs to get this team together.  We lose these games all too often and it is because of mental lapses in critical moments, nothing else.  Talent is there, just crap effort and coaching.

pccmizuno24

hogs25

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 07, 2014, 06:25:25 pm
a 5 point lead with 26 seconds is not on the coaches...  Bell and Madden gave the game away...

Why does Bell get so many minutes.  He might hit 1 out of 10 from the 3 and Madden is in a category all by himself.  This is going to be a very long year.  The Hogs play exactly the same every game.  Somebody will dribble around the top of the key then drive and jack.  Rarely ever do they pass for an open 3 while driving like you see on Sportscenter every freaking day.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Hogz87 on December 07, 2014, 06:25:47 pm

Anderson want be fired and this team will be in the Tournament! None of you guys was saying anything at the beginning! Mike has some selfish seniors and he is loyal to them. Its cost him today

lefty08

lefty08

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on December 07, 2014, 06:30:14 pm
Anderson want be fired and this team will be in the Tournament! None of you guys was saying anything at the beginning! Mike has some selfish seniors and he is loyal to them. Its cost him today

It's the same.group from MMQB that we only hear from after losses, it's ok

lookawayquick

Lefty - this is chat board. I love the Hogs but I call em as I see em. Very disappointing effort today. Check my posts this season, I've called for a PG and less "me" basketball. This team will not improve dramatically until we find a smart player to run the team.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: ICEman on December 07, 2014, 06:28:41 pm
Four-years and > $10,000,000 in salary with little or nothing to show for it!

What about your football coach? He hasn't won a SEC road game in two years!

lefty08

Quote from: lookawayquick on December 07, 2014, 06:32:01 pm
Lefty - this is chat board. I love the Hogs but I call em as I see em. Very disappointing effort today. Check my posts this season, I've called for a PG and less "me" basketball. This team will not improve dramatically until we find a smart player to run the team.

I agree

ICEman

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on December 07, 2014, 06:30:14 pm
These are Mike's selfish players that he recruited and developed into the players you saw tonight.

lefty08

Quote from: ICEman on December 07, 2014, 06:32:45 pm
These are Mike's selfish players that he recruited and developed into the players you saw tonight.

Just curious who u r calling selfish

ICEman

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on December 07, 2014, 06:32:08 pm
What about your football coach? He hasn't won a SEC road game in two years!
Full post season in season two; Mike nada in season 4.

lefty08

Quote from: ICEman on December 07, 2014, 06:33:58 pm
Full post season in season two; Mike nada in season 4.

That's fundamentally incorrect

Kenny Dowell Loggains

If I were Malik Monk I'd run straight to Kansas or UK.  No chance I'd play for a BS coach like Anderson. Jimmy Whit might re-open his recruitment.  Mike Anderson could F up a cup of coffee.

razorbackkid

That one winged bird I was talking about earlier just got eaten by the cat. 

Ugly game, horrible execution and zero floor generals.

It is what it is and what it has been for three years.  However, we are good in Bud Walton.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Deeznutts

Ya gotta believe Heath is walking to his car laughing at this clown team and coaches. What a total disaster. Lets press. Guard who you want. Play hard. 😂Clown ball.

root_hawg

T.V. Caplinger

Quote from: lefty08 on December 07, 2014, 06:25:55 pm
Agreed, what I don't agree with is lack of support. What we see on here isn't support.

Of course we can win the west, that is not saying much. We are still the favorite sadly

Hihog

Long time reader... not much of a poster...must vent though... Horrrrrsssseeee hockyyyyyyyy!

hogsanity

Quote from: T.V. Caplinger on December 07, 2014, 08:55:42 pm
Of course we can win the west, that is not saying much. We are still the favorite sadly

Cant win the west, they do not use divisions in SEC Mens Basketball anymore.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Quote from: hogsanity on December 07, 2014, 11:47:50 pm
Cant win the west, they do not use divisions in SEC Mens Basketball anymore.

Well bring the damn West back so we can win it!!

sharpd1

I always find myself wondering why it seems like our team consists almost entirely of pretty good athletes--and some physical freaks, for sure--who just happen to play basketball, instead of basketball players.

Pigasaurus

Quote from: sharpd1 on December 08, 2014, 12:09:28 am
I always find myself wondering why it seems like our team consists almost entirely of pretty good athletes--and some physical freaks, for sure--who just happen to play basketball, instead of basketball players.

Fire Pelphrey! 
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

PORKULATOR

why do we have a Razorback fan on here with Let'sroll as a name.  Alabama troll?????
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

root_hawg

or could be a reference to the 9/11 plane incident