Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe Let Stan Know

Started by firecampbell, March 06, 2006, 10:52:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

firecampbell

I just sent a note to Stan saying good job and even though he doesn't probably read all of these I thought it would still be a good gesture on part of the fans to send him a quick note saying thanks.  Takes 5 minutes to show some support before the hogs go into both tournies.
http://www.stanheath.com/contactus.htm

Lokirain

Great idea. We were vocal when he sucked, we ought to be vocal when he wins too.

D-macs cuz

TXrazorback

Quote from: Lokirain on March 06, 2006, 10:58:16 am
Great idea. We were vocal when he sucked, we ought to be vocal when he wins too.

Could not agree more
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: Lokirain on March 06, 2006, 10:58:16 am

:razorback:

I was vocal, but I can give Stan his due, count me in....................

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Razor8

Razorbacks

TuckFexas

Wish I could, but it won't accept any phone # I put in there.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: TuckFexas on March 06, 2006, 11:43:15 am

I had the same problem.  Kept saying "Not a Phone Number".  don't know what hell was up. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 06, 2006, 11:47:23 am
Quote from: TuckFexas on March 06, 2006, 11:43:15 am

take out any dashes or parentheses.  It will only take numbers -- with area code.

you too???? I thought I was going crazy there for a minute, then figured it out.

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

hogtheball

Thanks for the info.  I had the same phone number problem.  Think of all the e-mails that stops.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Table Rocker

pbjones81

HoopS

im glad to see this as a thread.

It is good to have a coach, like Stan, with class and the ability to stay cool and calm even in crunch time (one of the very things that has gotten him the Hate is maybe the very thing that has allowed this team to be composed and win these crucial games).  Not only has he kept his dignity, but he is showing that he can win if given time to build.   I like what he represents and im glad he is a Hog.   His coaching ability will continue to grow and I hope he remains at the UA.

hawgball

TuckFexas

Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

HogJoeHelm

Whataboar™

Glad I checked later posts to learn how to get around the phone number issue.
About to pull my hair out with frustration.
Good thoughts have been conveyed.
Thanks for starting the thread.  :)
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

hoginator

I let him know to keep the fire, it ignites the players...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

Lokirain

Quote from: hoophogs on March 06, 2006, 12:18:19 pm
im glad to see this as a thread.

It is good to have a coach, like Stan, with class and the ability to stay cool and calm even in crunch time (one of the very things that has gotten him the Hate is maybe the very thing that has allowed this team to be composed and win these crucial games).  Not only has he kept his dignity, but he is showing that he can win if given time to build.   I like what he represents and im glad he is a Hog.   His coaching ability will continue to grow and I hope he remains at the UA.

Totally agree. Stan has always been classy, now that he has turned the program around, people will start to notice that we have a good young coach with a bright future.

RedSatinHog

Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

Razorback Ranger

I sent mine in and let him know that I'm very happy with what he has managed to do this year.

CalHog

CalHog

Why do some get +karma and others don't?  Is it who you know?

PigMan

HoopS

Who knows cal.  I get minuses for supporting the Hogs when the more popular thing was to bash them.  Then those same bashers get their rumps kissed for coming back on board.

CalHog

blueshog2001

I am in also! a good man that did a good job!! GHG, let's leave Nashville with a trophy!!

GBPackerFan

PigPusher

March 06, 2006, 03:26:32 pm #28 Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 04:00:11 pm by PigPusher
Quote from: CalHog on March 06, 2006, 03:01:13 pm
Why do some get +karma and others don't?  Is it who you know?

Actually, Calhog it would probably be better to just ignore this feature. It was discovered in the fall the adminsitrators can manipulate any member's Karma or Smite as they see fit. That is also true for their own Karma/Smite records. It actually means very little and they took if off for a time and then decided to reinstate it. Also, if someone develops bad feelings toward you they often will zap you ever time they see your name no matter what you say.

Oh, you have a Karma just as a pat on the back.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Hogs4Ever

bigt54

Message sent.
Thanks for starting this thread.
"I was not the best cause I killed quickly, I was the best because the crowd loved me."

PigPusher

Hope he gets a ton of these...
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

D-macs cuz

wow so much love on this thread. let's go hogs.  WPS!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: firecampbell on March 06, 2006, 10:52:34 am
I just sent a note to Stan saying good job and even though he doesn't probably read all of these I thought it would still be a good gesture on part of the fans to send him a quick note saying thanks.  Takes 5 minutes to show some support before the hogs go into both tournies.
http://www.stanheath.com/contactus.htm
No way.  Times have changed.  He has to come to us on Hogville to see what we write to him.   Dear Stan,

Just kidding, already did.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Ugly Uncle

It did just go blank.  Is there a way to know if it went through?
Retired Radio Host

karma26

rok-dog

Just dropped him a note.  I told him that Hogville.net was behind him,  and to stop by and see us sometime.
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: rok-dog on March 06, 2006, 07:46:43 pm
Just dropped him a note.  I told him that Hogville.net was behind him,  and to stop by and see us sometime.

People up at  the UofA won't know what to make of that.  After all, they think all we do is complain.  I'm glad they know that we only complain when a complaint needs to be made.  I am glad to see that Heath is getting this much deserved respect.
Retired Radio Host

Squeal

Quote from: rok-dog on March 06, 2006, 07:46:43 pm

WWWOOOOO,,

Now thats scary right there........

wrightobe

I just left my phone number off, and it went thru, I hope, but Yeah, CONGRATULATIONS AND SUPPORT ARE IN ORDER AND DUE, and I have just done so.

ChrisD

jackel1h

If your not the lead dog........The view never changes.