Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA/UF Game Thread

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, February 18, 2006, 01:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

I'll do play by play but with alot of Smart A$$ comentary that the actual play may get lost.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

JP white guys talking Blah Blah Blah
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Announcer just said quiver, likely not to get any sharing of the sugar today

Dwight_K_Shrute

I like the blonde in the Semi in the Hardees commercial Chicks like that don't eat at Hardees here.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Fla has 4 sophs and a frosh in the starting lineup.  No wonder they suck

Dwight_K_Shrute

where the F are the throwback shorts.  We win the jump

Dwight_K_Shrute

Sloppygee

weevilhogg

throwbacks, my butt.

i see no thighs out there.
Oh my!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Brick by FLA.  E-star misses a layup ball out of bounds hog ball

Dwight_K_Shrute

Brewer with second airball

Dwight_K_Shrute

GassHogg

2 airballs by brewer   WTH

Dwight_K_Shrute

Pookie hits a 3, Hill picks up first foul

Dwight_K_Shrute

Thomas good D on Horford hog ball,

Dwight_K_Shrute

Thomas misses 3 Hill throws Noah's stuff but it's goal tending

Dwight_K_Shrute

Thomas needs to lose the Headband, he's trying to inbound and had to call TO.  Heath is handing out snacks during the break.  Wow just like my Daughters soccer coach.

D-macs cuz

someone lower the goal for ronnie

whatsshakinbacon

Brewer jacking up the 3's today.

Bacon out... (officially turned off for the game thread)

Dwight_K_Shrute

Thomas takes a charge Hog Ball.  Wait TO

leavenworth1

I don't know if you guys have noticed how many empty seats there are in BWA.  This is for a TOP TEN team. I cannot remember the last time we had so many empty chairs for a top 10.  SAD.  That has got to speak volumes to Broyles and all the board members.  That is exactly what will lead to the necessary coaching changes we need to make. 

Dwight_K_Shrute

Horford hits a 2 still a sweet shot, foot on 3 line

Dwight_K_Shrute

E gets his fudge packed ball out on the hogs by fla basket.

Thrilbilly

Hill is all over the place!

chillinhoggie

whatsshakinbacon

You know, I have heard the arguments that we don't have heart or mental toughness, that this was the reason for our poor play this year.  But when you watch a game like this it becomes obvious that we have major flaws in fundamental basketball.

Bacon out...

Dwight_K_Shrute

McCurdy is in.  McCurdy is in.  Gator 3 by Hodge.  9-3 FLA

T3T

Quote from: leavenworth1 on February 18, 2006, 01:12:22 pm
I don't know if you guys have noticed how many empty seats there are in BWA.  This is for a TOP TEN team. I cannot remember the last time we had so many empty chairs for a top 10.  SAD.  That has got to speak volumes to Broyles and all the board members.  That is exactly what will lead to the necessary coaching changes we need to make. 
I guess you didn't notice theres 4"+ inches of snow on the ground and the roads are pretty slick.. thats gotta be a good factor considering the commentators said the game was sold out..

Dwight_K_Shrute

E jacks and misses another 3

chillinhoggie

Theres a sheet of ice on the roads and 3 inches of snow on top of it

weevilhogg

our points per shot is terrible!
Oh my!

D-macs cuz

worst shooting arkansas team ever

Dwight_K_Shrute

Townes draws a fall against Noah. 

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 18, 2006, 01:11:41 pm
someone lower the goal for ronnie

I think the Hogs spent most of the night sledding.  Walking back up the hill pulling your sled wears your a$$ out.  They lost their legs, but had alot of fun doing it.

WilsonHog

Believe we're now 1 of 5 from three point range.

Keep shooting. I'm sure they'll eventually fall.

lunchbox72703

i'm starting to buy into silvertips theory about our guards and too many threes

leavenworth1

Ooops, I'm in California and had forgotten about the snow storm.  Sorry!

Quote from: chillinhoggie on February 18, 2006, 01:14:42 pm
Theres a sheet of ice on the roads and 3 inches of snow on top of it

Dwight_K_Shrute

They are showing Dontell is leading conf in assist and he's not even in the game.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Townes misses first FT and....

Dwight_K_Shrute

lunchbox72703

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hill Blocks a shot e-star kicks out to McCurdyand a hog miss

lunchbox72703

man, we can't sink anything

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

lunchbox72703

finally, some calls going our way

Dwight_K_Shrute

Thrilbilly

shooting less than 10% so far!

lunchbox72703

Dwight_K_Shrute

Wait McCurdy is wearing a Headband Vhunter scores Yes

HognotinMemphis

Home for a minute between tennis matches at the pro tour stop that started here yesterday. Just turned on the game and saw Ronnie Brewer throw up two air balls in a row. And many of you think he's going to the NBA after this year? Don't make me laugh.

I posted here yesterday that Brewer will not make the NBA even after next year. He's not even as good as Scotty Thurman.

Hogs are sloppy as hell...Hill blocking a shot after it already hit the backboard...terrible shots by Brewer...Hogs are 1 out of their first 11 shots... Brewer 0 for 3 so far....no defense. And all that just in the first 6:30. Sad really how far the Hogs have fallen.

Fla is going to win this by 20.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.