Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

IF Arkansas upsets no.7 Florida....

Started by batmanfan, February 13, 2006, 09:27:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Call Mr. Sow

If we're going to start planning what we're going to do when we upset Florida, shouldn't we also start planning what we're going to do when Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johanssen have a naked creamed-corn wrestling match for the right to pleasure me?  I mean...they're both about as likely.

dzeppfan77

Absolutly not. It wouldn't be a big enough upset plus it's too dangerous.

HogInGermany

That would be embarassing. It would be admitting that we don't expect to be the program that we all know we should be. We're not some mid major or lower tier major school. We are the God damn University of Arkansas Razorbacks.  I think the only time in our history where it would have been acceptable to rush the floor would have been the UNLV game because all of the hype that was involved. Had we won that game, we probably would have gone on to win the National Championship that year.  That team never recovered their confidence.

rok-dog

There you go again Batman,  stirring up crap.  I think you missed your calling.  Maybe you should try evil communist dictator, or rebel military leader.
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

ExArky

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 13, 2006, 10:50:29 pm
Quote from: dotnet on February 13, 2006, 09:38:36 pm
When is the last time Duke rushed the court after they beat someone? 

After they beat Virginia Tech this season...

That was a half-court buzzer shot