Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HogNation: What Do Think of Bielema After his Presser?

Started by Brer Hog, December 05, 2012, 09:03:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you like the hire now?

Woo Pig Sooie!!!  We've got a Football Coach!
He is the Head Hog, but I'm Still not excited... I'll believe it when he beats Bama

ChitownHawg

Quote from: LZH on October 22, 2017, 05:12:28 pm
If you fell for it, you are probably now choking on it.

Led, it is easy to fall for it. Each one of those girls walking out of the bar with me at 2am were Victoria Secret models. Then the next morning, well some weren't.  ;)

I carry that blind optimism into every new coach's presser. With this hire - you were yelling at me as I walked out the door "She isn't as pretty as you think!"  ;D

You should have tackled me as the morning after is horrendous.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

RazorRam

Quote from: ChitownHawg on October 22, 2017, 05:14:13 pm
Wow! You are still whining? Grow some skin.  ;D

Hush BR, its getting old. Go troll someone else internet tough guy.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: RazorRam on October 22, 2017, 05:38:31 pm
Hush BR, its getting old. Go troll someone else internet tough guy.

What's getting old? I'm only replying to your posts about me. You want it to go away then stop posting about me.

Easy concept to understand and implementation is easy as well.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

RazorRam

If you figured that out all on your own then stop. Go troll the holistic board. 😂

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: RazorRam on October 22, 2017, 05:59:59 pm
If you figured that out all on your own then stop. Go troll the holistic board. 😂

20 whole posts.  How so very impressive.  Carry on.

RazorRam

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on October 22, 2017, 06:36:22 pm
20 whole posts.  How so very impressive.  Carry on.

15,000 plus posts! Wow you must be famous!

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: RazorRam on October 22, 2017, 06:38:08 pm
15,000 plus posts! Wow you must be famous!

I am.  I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

RazorRam

ChitownHawg

Quote from: RazorRam on October 22, 2017, 05:59:59 pm

If I were a troll then my post count would be this high. Trolls get kicked from the board.

I tell you what my friend. I questioned your comment about being against CBB from the beginning. You went into attack mode and I defended.

I offer a hand shake and we let it slide. Deal?

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on October 22, 2017, 06:42:00 pm
I am.  I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Excellent rebuttal. Honestly. Now do you want me to tell you what my flat smells like? It isn't mahogany.  ;)

fieldturf

Didn't hear anything about he was going to call the league office and have them look at a miss call or two.  Seems he thinks he's always the best at pointing these things out to the media, how he got screwed by the refs. 

RazorRam

Quote from: ChitownHawg on October 22, 2017, 06:52:21 pm
If I were a troll then my post count would be this high. Trolls get kicked from the board.

I tell you what my friend. I questioned your comment about being against CBB from the beginning. You went into attack mode and I defended.

I offer a hand shake and we let it slide. Deal?

Sounds good, I am not here to attack other Hog fans, just have the same concerns as everyone else.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: fieldturf on October 22, 2017, 06:57:21 pm
Didn't hear anything about he was going to call the league office and have them look at a miss call or two.  Seems he thinks he's always the best at pointing these things out to the media, how he got screwed by the refs.

You can see it on his face. He knows he has bigger issues than the refs.

RazorRam

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on October 22, 2017, 06:42:00 pm

I haven't lived in an apartment since I was 17, let me know if you ever decide to move I could use a new place for the mistress. She likes the smell of old books and mahogany, she is a retired librarian. Thanks!

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: RazorRam on October 22, 2017, 07:08:52 pm
I haven't lived in an apartment since I was 17, let me know if you ever decide to move I could use a new place for the mistress. She likes the smell of old books and mahogany, she is a retired librarian. Thanks!

Ah, older women.  Nothing better.

RazorRam

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: fieldturf on October 22, 2017, 06:57:21 pm
You very well may be on to something important at that. So THAT'S why we lost last night :o If it hadn't been for  those calls the refs missed we would have won by at least 20.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: RazorRam on October 22, 2017, 07:02:01 pm
Sounds good, I am not here to attack other Hog fans, just have the same concerns as everyone else.

I applaud you responding. Some posters have refused such offers. I think as bad as it is getting more fans will squabble

When the hiring of Bret Bielema was announced, I knew the name, where he was the HC, what scheme he preferred and really nothing else about him.  When I learned he had actually qualified for 3 Rose Bowls, I was impressed.  With only the above knowledge about Bret, I was immediately against him being our coach.  The  scheme he liked wouldn't work for us here at Arkansas in my opinion.  I believed he was a 6 to 8 win coach here with that scheme.

Then he came onboard and most were way over the top impressed.  Best HC ever for us.  Best assistant group ever for Arkansas and maybe all of college football.  Tough Dude who would always put the biggest, bestest linemen on the field for us.  I drank the Kool Aid, swig after swig.  I would over state our winning potential in years 1 thru 3 and then be sad to mad after nearly every game. 

I soon started to realize that having a bad scheme for our School wasn't his only shortcomings.  He kept showing just about every flaw a football head coach could have.  Poor conditioning, poor special teams, poor use of reserves, horrible decisions in critical points of the game, aloof attitude toward the team on game day.  Seemingly confused throughout the game, windbag in his pressers,  Windbag and liar about the HUNH being dangerous and him being sooooo worried about the safety of the Kids.  Appearance of a 5 day drunk on the sidelines.  Producing basically terrible lines on both sides of the ball.  Not handling the assistants worth a damn.  Seems to play favorites with players.  Wouldn't know a Special Teamer if one walked by.  I could go on nearly forever. 

RazorRam

Quote from: ChitownHawg on October 22, 2017, 07:52:04 pm
I applaud you responding. Some posters have refused such offers. I think as bad as it is getting more fans will squabble

Its all good, guess everyone is a little more on edge this season. Stands to reason fans are more likely to butt heads during trying times such as these.