Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

24 hours of Ole Miss Tailgate Plans:

Started by Since 1894, October 20, 2006, 05:15:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Since 1894

October 20, 2006, 05:15:54 pm Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 01:52:18 pm by Since 1894
Planing on a full day (24 hours) of tailgating for the Ole Miss Game -

1.  Friday 7:00 p.m.  Get everything together that we need to take.

2.  Friday 7:30 p.m. - Pack up the mini RV with the tables, chairs, gas grill, food and drink.  Go to Harps for the last minute items.

2.  Friday 8:30 p.m. - Drive to our parking lot (just north of RRS) and get an ideal parking place.  Set up the dish network, tables and chairs (stake out our area).  Camp out with our sons - both are 4 and this will be their first game.

3.  Saturday Morning - Eggs, bacon, biscuits, Screwdrivers and Bloody Marys.  Friends will arrive early with fresh donuts, bagels and coffee.  Other Friends will arrive with champagne and Orange Juice.  Friends, fellowship and fun.  Try to keep my son out of the creek!!!!

4.  Saturday 11:00 a.m. - Pack everything up - Go to the Game.

5.  Saturday After the game - Set up the gas grill, cook what ever everyone brings.  The ladies are bringing casseroles and dishes.  I am bringing hot dogs for the boys, chicken and catfish for the adults.  Additionally, I will cook up some peppers, onions and mushrooms for the side.  Others are bringing burgers, brats and who knows what else.  Many of the players live near our tailgate spot, so we will Call the Hogs everytime a player walks by.  Friends, fellowship and fun.

6.  Saturday about 6:00 p.m.  Pack up, clean up and go home. 

7.  Saturday 7:00 p.m.  Home and unload everything.  Put my son to bed because he will be dead tired.

24 hours of tailgating!!!!

Any ideas on making it better??

Please advise

Live Well.

Be Good
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

karma26

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Since 1894

Sets One and Two and Two are complete.

Looking out the RV window at RRS

sudhog

9:30 pm -  You forgot to add go to Foghorns to drink some beer before setup.

7:00 pm -  Go to Foghorns to drink pitcher of beer before going home to unpack

lol

Since 1894

Quote from: sudhog on October 22, 2006, 10:22:05 am
9:30 pm -  You forgot to add go to Foghorns to drink some beer before setup.

7:00 pm -  Go to Foghorns to drink pitcher of beer before going home to unpack

lol

Did that too