Amy's Tater tot casserole.

Started by DeltaBoy, October 02, 2015, 05:42:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

1 bag of Tater tots
1 pound of Turkey
1 pound of shredded cheddar cheese.
1 can of tomato paste
Salt , pepper And 1 Table Spoon of Tony C' s.

Season meat with seasonings and 1/2 teaspoon of Tony C.

Mix meat and rest of the stuff into a foil lined pan. Use half of the Cheese now save the rest for later.   Level it out cover with remaining cheese and Tony C' s
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

You can kick it up with Whattaburgers' Spicy Ketchup.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

For Work since I got some Iron mouths I crank it up with drained peppers or Fresh ones. I been thinking bout using a Scotch Bonnet but those things are so HOT I might not be able to eat it.