Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A vegetable dish...

Started by WindyCityHog, January 27, 2006, 03:09:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCityHog

Get a large aluminum foil pan (like one you would baste a turkey in)...and butter the bottom vigorously.

Cut up large amounts of potatoes, carrots, onions, and mushrooms...and season with salt, pepper, and whatever floats your boat...

Mix well...and distribute throughout the pan.....top it with slices of butter across the top.

Cover the top with aluminum foil for a seal.

IT's easy to transport, and you just plop it on the grill...Voila!  Great food, especially if you serve it smothered in sour cream.

Try it...you'll like it.

maniax22bolts20

mikeb

I'll pick the carrots off and throw a huge piece of steak or pork loin on that after grilling and be in heaven ;)mmmmmmm

Rocky&Boarwinkle

MikeB, gets his vegetables:  Hops, Barley, Malt, Wheat

through other means. :D

WindyCityHog

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on January 27, 2006, 08:08:44 pm
MikeB, gets his vegetables: Hops, Barley, Malt, Wheat

So he likes "canned" vegetables, 12 ounces at a time?

mikeb

MikeB, gets his vegetables:  Hops, Barley, Malt, Wheat

Quote from: WindyCityHog on January 27, 2006, 10:18:27 pm
MikeB, gets his vegetables: Hops, Barley, Malt, Wheat

So he likes "canned" vegetables, 12 ounces at a time?
I like the way you guy's think...or wait...the way I think....mmmmmm

Clark W Grishawg

Same principle, but try it this way:

Butter
Shitload of Cavenders
Mushrooms
Squash
Zucchini
Yellow onion

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: WindyCityHog on January 27, 2006, 03:09:36 pm
Get a large aluminum foil pan (like one you would baste a turkey in)...and butter the bottom vigorously.

Cut up large amounts of potatoes, carrots, onions, and mushrooms...and season with salt, pepper, and whatever floats your boat...

Mix well...and distribute throughout the pan.....top it with slices of butter across the top.

Cover the top with aluminum foil for a seal.

IT's easy to transport, and you just plop it on the grill...Voila!  Great food, especially if you serve it smothered in sour cream.

Try it...you'll like it.

Very nice WCH
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Shag66

You can also just wrap them up in Aluminum Foil and throw the butter and seasoning in and put them on the coolest part of the grill for those that are looking for smaller amounts of chow.  I usually throw them on the bread rack in my grill and they get done about the same time as the steaks.  A little butter and a little Johnny's Season salt and a little Cavenders!