Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4th of July Throw Down at BR's

Started by BR, July 05, 2011, 10:06:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

All the fresh veggies came from my garden... It was a hell of a lot of great food...
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Shag66

Damn I wish you lived closer BR.

I'd crash all your parties!

BR

Quote from: Shag66 on July 05, 2011, 12:12:53 pm
Damn I wish you lived closer BR.

I'd crash all your parties!

You know you would be welcomed...

Shag66

BR

Have not used my other smokers since I bought it. Once you set the heat on this walk away, add chips every so often..... I might buy a second one to have for this fall and smoke some Turkeys and sell on the Holidays...

Shag66

Quote from: Joetown Parrothead on July 05, 2011, 12:38:36 pm
Have not used my other smokers since I bought it. Once you set the heat on this walk away, add chips every so often..... I might buy a second one to have for this fall and smoke some Turkeys and sell on the Holidays...

I still love my Egg, but I'd love to have one of those for convenience.  You really pack the meat in there too! 

DeltaBoy

Cool and I looking hard at a Masterbuilt for my home.  If it works great for Joe it will work for me.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

baitshop

I'm not smart enough to use an Egg, but my Masterbuilt 40 makes this smoking rookie look pretty good....at least thats what the folks that are eating all that free food tell me....
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

Shag66

Quote from: baitshop on July 15, 2011, 10:22:42 pm
I'm not smart enough to use an Egg, but my Masterbuilt 40 makes this smoking rookie look pretty good....at least thats what the folks that are eating all that free food tell me....

if you can use a lighter you can use an EGG.

It ain't brain surgery or I wouldn't be doing it...