Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

40/29 FRIDAY NIGHT TAILGATE- HELP YOUR SCHOOL!

Started by Mark Lericos, August 04, 2007, 11:12:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Lericos

This is for the Western Arkansas schools and their fans,  40/29 sports and the Friday Night Frenzy are taking it to another level this year by adding our Tailgate Show from 5pm-6:30pm. 

Each week during the regular season and through the playoffs, we'll be LIVE from a selected game. It will be an ESPN Gameday concept, with bands, cheerleaders, prizes to give away, great food (Buffalo Wild Wings will cater and sponsor), and insightful coverage.  Chief Metereologist Drew Michaels will join me on site to help set the stage for that particular matchp and what it makes it so special- crosstown rivaries, critical conference matchups, and cities looking for bragging rights.  We'll also have High School Sports The Magazine (www.hsstm.com) joining in the fun, with expert analysis of the matchup, and copies of their latest edition, prizes, etc.

It's gonna be a blast, and we want to you to spread the word to your school's administrators, coaches, players and of course the fans to show up and make the Tailgate Show something special! Tell us which game on your schedule you'd most like us to attend, and then be on hand for the food and festivities.

And of course, be sure to get home for the Frenzy Show at 10:15 p.m., Derek Burleson and I will run down highlights from NWA, River Valley and eastern oklahoma.  No station in the market covers more games, more highlights, and complete scores from all over the area than 40/29. We're proud to support high school football, and the Friday Night Tailgate Show kicks it up a notch.

any questions, comments, or ideas, e-mail us at sports@40/29tv.com!!!!!!!!

We'll see you at the game!

mikeb