Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Day of Spring Practice... Video/Pictures

Started by HogWildBison2011, March 16, 2015, 06:24:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

Studs. Gonna break some people off next year.
This is my non-signature signature.

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on March 16, 2015, 06:44:20 pm
Studs. Gonna break some people off next year.
That throw by BA got me excited! 172 days & counting  :'(

Hawgzinbowlz

Thanks for the post.

Ledbetter looks to have some quick/relentless feet.

" GO HOGS "

swinesation

Cornelius responded to the tweet "Gonna hear that a lot this year." Love it.

WardamnHOGGLE

bennyl08

That was a pretty nice move by Ledbetter, just better blocking by Tretola. Looks like Led could have been a bit more compact in his movements saving a fraction of a second, but that still wouldn't have gotten him around. I want to see Led vs Kirkland just because of the numbers.

That pass to Cornelius had some real zip to it. Very nice. I'm assuming that's Brandon Allen?

Kirkland just looks like a freaking animal out there. Watching that vine felt like I was watching a lion hunt or something. He looks angry just practicing.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

blu

"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

lumphog

OLDHOG

Ray Piggers

Kirkland is a BEAST my goodness!

Also Ledbetter looked QUICK!

It's all good on The Hill right now
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Tejano Jawg

Nice pics and videos. I know it's basketball season and all, and we have some things to pay attention to...but still, this is exciting.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

vbgonz46

I am feeling good about the direction! I get into a fist pump mood when I watch the videos !?
Date Registered:  December 10, 2004, 12:43:54 AM

ZERO

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on March 16, 2015, 06:48:01 pm
That throw by BA got me excited! 172 days & counting  :'(

God, please don't say it in days. I just realized how unbearably long we still have.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

jgphillips3

Year three is normally the year for a football coach to show off what he has been building and where you can finally have expectations for him.  I think we will be quite pleased this year.

PorkRinds

I couldn't help but notice that on the Allen to JC video, Collins was running a wheel route out of the backfield! Been waiting a while to see that happen!

Hugehogsfan

So excited to see us working on not fumbling.  Love that.  I think Singleton might be our best off season hire.

sage_dragoon

Who was the young GA at the end of the sights and sound clip? I didn't recognize him. Sounded like he said good job Santos so he was probably working with the DBs.
XBox360 - SageDragoon79

flynhog

Spring game time and date? 

Thanks in advance!
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

MissippHog

Quote from: sage_dragoon on March 17, 2015, 11:55:18 am
Who was the young GA at the end of the sights and sound clip? I didn't recognize him. Sounded like he said good job Santos so he was probably working with the DBs.
Was it Aaron Henry?

HogWildBison2011