Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

coach to contact?

Started by SwineGrind, March 15, 2015, 10:02:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SwineGrind

I have a great idea that would be a small addition to the helmets without jeopardizing the history of our beloved program. This small addition would would allow for an increase in recruiting in not just our home state, but also our hot bed states that we are going after.

My question is this....on twitter is there a GA that I should target that would allow me to get this idea to the person in know or who makes that call?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: SwineGrind on March 15, 2015, 10:02:34 am
I have a great idea that would be a small addition to the helmets without jeopardizing the history of our beloved program. This small addition would would allow for an increase in recruiting in not just our home state, but also our hot bed states that we are going after.

My question is this....on twitter is there a GA that I should target that would allow me to get this idea to the person in know or who makes that call?

ekfranks@uark.edu
Go Hogs Go!

20hog11

Once you get your idea to the right person please come back and share your idea even if it gets turned down. You've made me curious dang it!

ThisTeetsTaken

As an alternate helmet I would like to see the classic red helmet with a shiny chrome Razorback on the side (same size, shape, and position as original) and a chrome face mask.  If someone on here could photoshop that I would dance at your next wedding.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Mr. Porkleone

Beavthompson

get rid of the stickers? Stickers are out of style after 2nd or 3rd grade.
Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

AllHog90

I would bet that the university already has whatever they want done to their unis covered

aar0n

What could you possibly add to a helmet that would help recruiting?  I'm curious.

bennyl08

Quote from: aar0n on March 15, 2015, 01:33:40 pm
What could you possibly add to a helmet that would help recruiting?  I'm curious.

Naked ladies, or cash?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

26.2Hog

Maybe a few pictures of the esteemed Mr. Benjamin Franklin.  ;D

rlreev01

No more beer for you. The idea tomorrow won't seem near as good.

Arazorbackguy1

March 15, 2015, 02:46:16 pm #11 Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:36:44 am by Arazorbackguy1
This thread has potential classic written all over it
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Beavthompson on March 15, 2015, 01:10:39 pm
get rid of the stickers? Stickers are out of style after 2nd or 3rd grade.

YES!  Clutter is never good.  After two or three the helmets look stupid.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 20hog11 on March 15, 2015, 11:07:41 am
Once you get your idea to the right person please come back and share your idea even if it gets turned down. You've made me curious dang it!

My guess would be for a silhouette of each players home state on the back...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawgsmellgud

I would suggest putting a picture of the individual's state bird on the back of each helmet.
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

rhames

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 16, 2015, 11:46:44 am

I think I remember Bret saying they thought about that but just went with the hot stickers.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

20hog11

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 16, 2015, 11:46:44 am

That's what I was thinking.

Rzbakfromwaybak

1-800 number on the helmets, for the viewers on TV to contact the coaches about possible overlooked recruits, etc.      ;D
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

FreshHog

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 16, 2015, 05:57:39 pm
1-800 number on the helmets, for the viewers on TV to contact the coaches about possible overlooked recruits, etc.      ;D

1-800-BE-ARKANSAS

Wild Bill Hog

Ray Piggers

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on March 16, 2015, 09:39:21 pm
Catfish Hole ad?

Hushpuppy pride stickers!?

I did like the sledge hammers though.

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Doyle Hograves

Let's take the Hogs off the side of the helmet and replace them with #uncommon.
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

twistitup

We may have a new coach, but our piss hasn't cooled one bit.

We still piss hot and we need a sticker to tell the world.

HP
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

MJ2

If your idea is to put small decals of the homestates of players, it's already been done, but not at AR.