Started by ravmsem, March 14, 2015, 08:43:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ravmsem

March 14, 2015, 08:43:37 pm Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 09:12:32 pm by ravmsem
Felix Jones, Ray Domnguez, Joe Adams, Jamaal Anderson, and Tyler Wilson

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: ravmsem on March 14, 2015, 08:43:37 pm
Felix Jones, Ray Domnguez, Joe Adams, Jamal Anderson, and Tyler Wilson

And Vince Young, Tim Tebow and Ray Rice weren't invited.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

arkansasgreenhog

clutch

Quote from: alohawg on March 15, 2015, 02:51:01 pm
Who has the best shot, Felix?

I'd think Joe had the best shot if he can prove he can hang on to the ball.

Buff

Jamaal needs to give it up and go play pick-up basketball with Houston Dale.

Carl Lazlo

Adams should try corner. That's the position USC wanted him to play.  With his athleticism it could translate on the next level.

reddogjcss

It would be great if Cowboys would pick up Jones.
I know that's where he started but him and McFadden back together would be awesome

hawgmasta

You would think Felix and Joe would still have some skill left there. Both being under thirty and being that gifted doesn't just go away. I still find it hard to believe tyler couldn't make it on a practice squad at least and make 60/70k a year trying to bag a backup position.

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Tusks

March 19, 2015, 12:42:37 pm #13 Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:36:18 pm by tusked
I don't understand Joe's career or lack of at all.  I mean you can't teach the stuff he did in college.  He didn't just run over people he had some real skill.

Maybe he should try DB.....didn't George Wilson extend his NFL career by about 5 years by switching from WR to DB.

Still puzzling to me.  Watch the clip of that 95 yard pitch he ran for a TD.  He just flat out, out ran everybody but post like a 4.6 40.  Don't get it at all.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

navyhog24

Quote from: tusked on March 19, 2015, 12:42:37 pm
I don't understand Joe's career or lack of at all.  I mean you can't teach the tuff he did in college.  He didn't just run over people he had some real skill.

Maybe he should try DB.....didn't George Wilson extend his NFL career by about 5 years by switching from WR to DB.

Still puzzling to me.  Watch the clip of that 95 yard pitch he ran for a TD.  He just flat out, out ran everybody but post like a 4.6 40.  Don't get it at all.

If you can't consistently catch a ball or have fumblitis, you won't have a very long career in the NFL or even have a spot on a roster anywhere.

Tusks

Quote from: navyhog24 on March 19, 2015, 12:45:44 pm
If you can't consistently catch a ball or have fumblitis, you won't have a very long career in the NFL or even have a spot on a roster anywhere.

but where did he get that from.  I remember a couple of dropped passes in college but most ALL college WR drop passes.  IMO college is where WR really learn to catch the ball.  I don't remember fumbleitis in college.  Did he ever fumble a punt at a critical time in a game?  Heck I don't remember a specific fumble from him that sicks out in my head like some other players.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

demonHOG1013

CabotHog87

Looks like it's showing on NFL Network at 8 Eastern and it's only on for an hour? That sucks.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: tusked on March 19, 2015, 01:00:07 pm
but where did he get that from.  I remember a couple of dropped passes in college but most ALL college WR drop passes.  IMO college is where WR really learn to catch the ball.  I don't remember fumbleitis in college.  Did he ever fumble a punt at a critical time in a game?  Heck I don't remember a specific fumble from him that sicks out in my head like some other players.

He might not have dropped many but I sure remember these, especially the first play of the game.

Joe Adams dropped a perfectly thrown ball that would have gone 80 yards for a touchdown on the first play of the game. Adams later dropped another touchdown pass that hit him in both hands. - See more at: http://www.holyturf.com/2011/01/3-reasons-arkansas-lost-the-sugar-bowl/#sthash.lBVkmPL3.dpuf

RedRock

Beaverfever

The idea is cool but I don't get some of the guys participating.  Michael Bush?  Are NFL teams really still undecided about what he would bring to the table.  Seems like a pretty known commodity. 

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

The Divine Swine

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2404000-nfl-veteran-combine-schedule-2015-event-details-and-players-to-watch

Wilson possesses the arm strength to make all the necessary throws in the NFL. Questions about his motion and how it impacts his accuracy have prevented him from making an impact. If he can showcase a refined approach from the pocket, he should end up on a roster for training camp.
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

bennyl08

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000480641/article/what-we-learned-from-the-veteran-combine

Mentioned all 3 of our hogs. Felix did decently, Jamaal talked about how he no longer has an ego, and Tyler Wilson showed off the best arm.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse