Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football Helmet Bracket Round of 32......HOGS vs Ole Miss

Started by shrevehog, March 13, 2015, 12:11:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

go hogues

Ole Piss' helmets are some of the worst in the SEC. How in the world are they a 2 seed?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: go hogues on March 13, 2015, 05:14:07 pm
Ole Piss' helmets are some of the worst in the SEC. How in the world are they a 2 seed?

They went baby blue throwback...  Arkansas gonna win by a landslide. Might win the whole bracket, but Notre Dame and Michigan are the two I suspect will "most likely" to be the final...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.