Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I will never complain about MMQB again

Started by Mike Irwin, March 07, 2015, 09:00:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on March 12, 2015, 10:02:20 am
yea it is tough over there.  You have your small minority of pure haters.  Then you have normal fans that like to critique after a loss or critique the things done poorly during a win.   
The latter are still very happy that the Hogs win but then there are people like you and other mods that group both of these together, call them both haters, and ban people that did not break a rule.
Nice knowing you...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on March 12, 2015, 10:02:20 am
yea it is tough over there.  You have your small minority of pure haters.  Then you have normal fans that like to critique after a loss or critique the things done poorly during a win.   
The latter are still very happy that the Hogs win but then there are people like you and other mods that group both of these together, call them both haters, and ban people that did not break a rule.

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on March 12, 2015, 12:23:57 pm
Nice knowing you...
Just speaking the truth man.  I love Mike and we had a great season.  But anytime I want to question anything such as why we didn't adjust to LSU shooting a layup or wide open three every time down the court, we get labeled as haters.  I am not a hater.  I just like to critique.

southarkhog06

Quote from: Birminghog on March 08, 2015, 01:19:10 pm
Rockport here. When did you grad MHS? Prob light years after I did.
for you Malvern and Rockport natives, what is the deal with the dummy cop on the highway? Is the PD not writing enough 1-5 MPH over tickets on that speed trap to afford real cops?

southarkhog06

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on March 12, 2015, 02:53:06 pm
Just speaking the truth man.  I love Mike and we had a great season.  But anytime I want to question anything such as why we didn't adjust to LSU shooting a layup or wide open three every time down the court, we get labeled as haters.  I am not a hater.  I just like to critique.
There is a name for people like you, who even when things are going well like to critique to feel like you are smarter than you actually are. The Acronym for that name is DB

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: southarkhog06 on March 12, 2015, 03:04:22 pm
There is a name for people like you, who even when things are going well like to critique to feel like you are smarter than you actually are. The Acronym for that name is DB
So you are one of those as well.  Label anyone a hater.  I don't think the bball team has had a good year.  I think they have had an outstanding year.  But they aren't perfect.

I'm a teacher.  I have students that have low A's.  Am I supposed to say you are perfect and everything is going ok so don't work on anything or should I critique their work and tell where they need a bit of improvement. 

PharmacistHog

Quote from: southarkhog06 on March 12, 2015, 03:04:22 pm

Calling another poster Deltaboy should be an automatic ban.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

razorbackkid

I put myself on a self imposed ban a few weeks ago over there.  This team drives me nuts. 
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 07, 2015, 09:00:51 pm
There are some folks in the basketball forum that are posting from another solar system. That is all.  ;D

Just went over there and I can't agree more. You'd have thought we just went 9 - 27 for the season. Very proud of the B'ball team and what they did this year. I look forward to the future.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Iwastherein1969

compared to the "only LSU" part of Tigerdroppings every one of these forums on Hogville are tame...just wished some of you who think this is bad would take a trip just to look in on how cajuns treat other cajuns...you'll come running back up here thanking the Good Lord that you are a Razorback fan and that Hogville is a place where sanity reigns
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 07, 2015, 09:00:51 pm
There are some folks in the basketball forum that are posting from another solar system. That is all.  ;D
[/quote

The opinion guy piping in with his opinion but it means more because his opinion is on tv.

southarkhog06

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on March 12, 2015, 05:51:10 pm
So you are one of those as well.  Label anyone a hater.  I don't think the bball team has had a good year.  I think they have had an outstanding year.  But they aren't perfect.

I'm a teacher.  I have students that have low A's.  Am I supposed to say you are perfect and everything is going ok so don't work on anything or should I critique their work and tell where they need a bit of improvement.
not a good analogy if your students are good but not perfect you should critique 'your' students. If I start giving your students criticism then I am just a prick who thinks I am better at your job then you.

Also do you just assume MA isn't giving the team criticism after close wins or imperfect losses? Considering they have steadily improved this year I would guess yes he does plenty of critiquing.

lefty08

jump ball is off the charts. Didn't think it was possible to be worse after a loss in the round of 32 than it was preseason but that whole place should be nuked. Its pretty sad and I'm not going back
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged