Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bacon Ranch Cheeseball

Started by rcopela, December 04, 2015, 08:41:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rcopela

December 04, 2015, 08:41:11 am Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:25:52 am by rcopela
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
Ingredients
•   2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
•   1 1/2 cups cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
•   1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
•   1 tablespoon ranch dressing dry mix
•   1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
1.   Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a large bowl and mix together.
2.   Sprinkle in ranch dressing mix, then fold in 3/4 cup bacon and green onions. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
1.   Spread the rest of the bacon on flat surface and roll cheese ball until coated (I made (2) cheese ball's out of this)

Boarcephus

Been looking for something just about like this.  Will give it a try.  It's one of those things there's nothing about it that's good for you but looks good.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

DeltaBoy

It will be great cause it has BACON in it.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogimusMaximus

Sounds delish, might have to make it.

saintchristopher

DeltaBoy

Quote from: rcopela on December 04, 2015, 08:41:11 am
Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
Ingredients
•   2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
•   1 1/2 cups cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
•   1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
•   1 tablespoon ranch dressing dry mix
•   1/2 cup green onions, finely chopped
1.   Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a large bowl and mix together.
2.   Sprinkle in ranch dressing mix, then fold in 3/4 cup bacon and green onions. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
1.   Spread the rest of the bacon on flat surface and roll cheese ball until coated (I made (2) cheese ball's out of this)

Super bowl week Bump!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

rcopela

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 03, 2016, 09:14:43 am
  Super bowl week Bump!
Yes, I will being doing this for Super bowl, so easy also..

Boarcephus

I'll make this for the Super Bowl.  Got a bad feeling I'm going to love it and eat the whole thing.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Boarcephus on February 04, 2016, 11:31:12 am
I'll make this for the Super Bowl.  Got a bad feeling I'm going to love it and eat the whole thing.

It all good cause then you don't have to share.

Boarcephus

Made it this evening.  Rolled it into two balls and have it sitting in the fridge in plastic wrap.  Bet it'll be good. 

Boarcephus

Rcopela, cracked that thing open this morning and it's a keeper.  Appreciate it!

rcopela

Quote from: Boarcephus on February 07, 2016, 11:34:53 am
Rcopela, cracked that thing open this morning and it's a keeper.  Appreciate it!
Glad you enjoyed

DeltaBoy

Good Stuff and I going to make it for Easter.

ShooShooBlue

Sounds great!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
twatever!!!😂

Boarcephus

Just want to revisit this.  This stuff is great and easy to make.  Just finished making the 3rd half batch in the last couple weeks.  Perfect.

DeltaBoy