Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camp Leatherneck???

Started by mj4president, October 07, 2009, 08:50:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

That is where I may be going to in Afghanistan? It's in Helmond province. Anyone been there before? I hear it a big marine base.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

DevilHog1775

I know its been awhile since you posted but yes it is a big Marine base if you have any questions you can PM Me.

LSUFan

Oh crap, dude. Bad area. It's like they nuked it a long time ago. Winters = miserable, Summers are a chilly 130 degrees.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: LSUFan on January 01, 2013, 07:57:19 pm
Oh crap, dude. Bad area. It's like they nuked it a long time ago. Winters = miserable, Summers are a chilly 130 degrees.

Bros... do you not think he has long since deployed and returned by now? Hell he is probably finished with his enlistment...

LSUFan

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on January 01, 2013, 08:59:14 pm
Bros... do you not think he has long since deployed and returned by now? Hell he is probably finished with his enlistment...
Oh snap, didn't notice the date. But since he hasn't posted, I wonder if he made it back?

Well, he's online, that's a good sign
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

CallThemHawgs!

Yeah he is fine and posts on here quite a bit

E.TxHeadlinesman

I am currently at Camp Leatherneck right now. It is kind of like Northeast Texas. Weather is 60 degrees one day and then drop to 35 the next day. Fighting isn't that bad as long as you stay on camp.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: E.TxHeadlinesman on February 16, 2013, 10:57:08 pm
I am currently at Camp Leatherneck right now. It is kind of like Northeast Texas. Weather is 60 degrees one day and then drop to 35 the next day. Fighting isn't that bad as long as you stay on camp.

Posted by: mj4president
« on: October 07, 2009, 07:50:23 PM