Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama 2007 Prediction

Started by DEVICEHIGH, September 07, 2007, 05:05:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

September 07, 2007, 05:05:11 am Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:06:49 am by DEVICEHIGH
[youtube=425,350]LS0AmzsInig[/youtube]

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Hollywood_HOGan45

PigTimePlayer

you are hilarious.  thanks for doing all of this . . . it's great.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

J. McHog

At work. Is there another reader I need? The other threads just have a little hog.

CorningHog

DEvicehigh,

Great job!  You are da man!

I was not expecting Joe Kines with his slobber knocking diatribe!

One problem, I don't see the massive OL of Alabama having trouble with our DL.  Unless Herring can bring some blitzes at the right times, these "road graders" that BAMA has will manhandle our defense.  JP Wilson was impressive last year in DWRRS, and by all intents and purposes, BAMA should have won the game.

That was with a very experienced OL for Arkansas.  PLUS. Some very good defensive returnees in KJack, Jamaal and Chris Houston.  We had an experienced safety in R Kelly too.

My prediction (don't shoot the messenger)..........   Alabama 37  Arkansas 24 (24 pts may be generous for us)

I am afraid that against BAMA we will have to throw more and when we do, other than the dump passes, it will possibly get intercepted.  There could be a few turnovers in other places that cause this game to become out of kilter for Arkansas.

I don't know much about BAMA's defense, but with Sabin being defense minded, I would imagine they will be solid.  I guess we can see from the Vandy film.

The other factor against Arkansas.  We don't play well off "OPEN" dates.  Bama will have played 2 games and we will be their 3rd. 

I see a lion waiting in the dark waiting to pounce all over us.
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

Landonhog

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: CorningHog on September 07, 2007, 08:33:21 am
DEvicehigh,

Great job!  You are da man!

I was not expecting Joe Kines with his slobber knocking diatribe!

One problem, I don't see the massive OL of Alabama having trouble with our DL.  Unless Herring can bring some blitzes at the right times, these "road graders" that BAMA has will manhandle our defense.  JP Wilson was impressive last year in DWRRS, and by all intents and purposes, BAMA should have won the game.

That was with a very experienced OL for Arkansas.  PLUS. Some very good defensive returnees in KJack, Jamaal and Chris Houston.  We had an experienced safety in R Kelly too.

My prediction (don't shoot the messenger)..........   Alabama 37  Arkansas 24 (24 pts may be generous for us)

I am afraid that against BAMA we will have to throw more and when we do, other than the dump passes, it will possibly get intercepted.  There could be a few turnovers in other places that cause this game to become out of kilter for Arkansas.

I don't know much about BAMA's defense, but with Sabin being defense minded, I would imagine they will be solid.  I guess we can see from the Vandy film.

The other factor against Arkansas.  We don't play well off "OPEN" dates.  Bama will have played 2 games and we will be their 3rd. 

I see a lion waiting in the dark waiting to pounce all over us.

I'm not at home right now but the dog is in the backyard and the gate is unlocked. That's if you want to stop over and kick him sometime today.   ;D

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

hoggystyle78

Talon

Arkansas:  30 (3xtd, 3xfg)
Alabama:  17

John Futrall

Wow!....Having Dickie V in there was genius.....Nicely done!

Hawg_Heaven

That was funny. I am going to miss these while I am in the desert. Hopefully, I will be able to find somewhere that I can watch youtube.

razorhead69

mikeb

LSPRazorbac

DEVICEHIGH

[youtube=425,350]2ZFRFklG98o[/youtube]

You just gota love Joe.