Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 7 Thread: #17 Arkansas (4-2) vs. Eastern Illinois (0-3)

Started by ucahogfan, March 02, 2015, 06:19:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

First pitch is set for about 1:05 this afternoon.  Although I haven't seen anything definitive, I would think the game would be streamed on SEC Network + today.  It has been a long time since Hog baseball and hopefully they get two in today.  I haven't seen a starter named for either team.  I won't be able to do PBP today.

bulldog04

I'm seeing both games on the sec network + on the Watch espn app.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: bulldog04 on March 02, 2015, 06:42:33 am
I'm seeing both games on the sec network + on the Watch espn app.
Razorback Broadcast ‏@RSNmediaHD  · 16m16 minutes ago 
There's snow way we're not playing 2 at Baum today! @RazorbackBSB takes on EIU starting at 1p on @SECNetwork+.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Hope someone can do PBP today. I might be able to help with the 2nd game.

howie76

Guys I'm in a hotel at Longview Texas. I've never done pbp in my life and never dreamed of doing it! Not sure I could but if it's on the sec network here I sure will try for y'all. I've always enjoyed these game threads.

Dr. Starcs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PigWig

PigWig

jacobp

onebadrubi

we go 3 up 3 down, benetendi flies out for the third out and the camera shows snow in the background.  Looks brutal!

0-0 end of the first

rhog1

Eagen out on a short hop at first. Macafee strikes out. Bennintendi fly's out to left field.

rhog1

Taco gets the first batter but hits the second. Man on first 1 out.

rhog1

Strikem out throwem out double play. To end the at bat.

rhog1

rhog1

rhog1

Error on first baseman. Nomura reaches 1st and Spanberger takes third.

rhog1

rhog1

rhog1

onebadrubi

This is a 7 inning game.  Is that just because of the weather?

rhog1

Pennel fly's out to right runner advances. Men on the corners for Eagen 2 out.
Eagen thrown out at first.

rhog1

rhog1

Tacolini hits batter in the head. Man on first no outs. Luckily the batter is okay.

rhog1

Taco slow throwing to second base on a hit to him cost a double play. 1 out man on first.

rhog1

rhog1

Wild pitch advances the runners men on second and third.

rhog1

Ball hit back to Tacolini. Runner out at first. Still men at second and third.

rhog1

Hogs get out of the inning as the batter is thrown out at first on a ground ball

rhog1

rhog1

rhog1

Spanberger walks and Spoon flies out to center to end the inning. Hogs up 2-0 going to the 4th.

rhog1

rhog1

Next batter flies out to right for a quick 123 inning.

mhuff

rhog1

No problem. Nomura leads off with a single runner on first.

rhog1

rhog1

flippinhogmana

I have said it before and hopefully I will say it all season every once and again:  Wernes has been a VERY  pleasant surprise!
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

rhog1

Pennell flies out to right to end the inning. Going to the 5th hogs up 2-0

rhog1

rhog1

rhog1

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

flippinhogmana

its possible Tacco may go all the way, depending on DVH's concern about a lengthy pitching assignment in the cold...I think he will be under the pitch count for seven innings...
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

rhog1

No. We were warming up other pitchers in the bullpen Taco may be done after that inning.

rhog1

rhog1

rhog1

Bennintendi strikes out to end the inning. Going to the 6th Hogs up 2-0

rhog1