Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game 6 Thread: #15 Arkansas (4-1) vs. #17 Maryland (4-1)

Started by ucahogfan, February 22, 2015, 08:45:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

First pitch is set for 10:00 AM this morning.  Today's game will be televised on CST.  Very quick turnaround for this team as the game last night will have ended only about 12-13 hours away from first pitch.  Good teaching point for DVH and the staff about how this is something that they can experience in SEC play and in tourney play.  Arkansas will send highly touted Freshman RHP Keaton McKinney (0-0, 2.70 ERA) to make his first collegiate start.  McKinney was a 28th round pick of the New York Mets in the draft last June.  Maryland will counter with Freshman RHP Brian Shaffer (0-0, 0.00 ERA).  Should be an excellent early season matchup.  I will not be able to do PBP this morning.

ucahogfan

Maryland Baseball @TerpsBaseball 
  ·  13m 13 minutes ago   
Terps ⚾️ vs. Arkansas: Lowe (2B), L. Wade (CF), Cuas (3B), Cieri (DH), Lewis (LF), Martir (C), Papio (RH), Bechtold (1B), Smith (SS).

LJHOG

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 22, 2015, 09:52:55 am
Let's do this! Go HOGS!
Can you do PBP? ucahogfan cannot and I have to leave in a few minutes.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Can anybody do PBP today?

Razorback Baseball ‏@RazorbackBSB  · 15m15 minutes ago 
Grab your ☕️ & 🍩 and follow us LIVE! #WPS

Try these links guys.

📺 @CoxSportsTV

💻 http://bit.ly/1MyA9Y6

📈 http://statb.us/e/85194

🔊 http://bit.ly/1zvVvMM

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on February 22, 2015, 09:54:35 am
Can you do PBP? ucahogfan cannot and I have to leave in a few minutes.
If no one else can, I'll give it a shot
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorback Baseball ‏@RazorbackBSB  · 5m5 minutes ago 
DVH is looking for his 489th win at Arkansas today. Picture perfect day for baseball. ☀️🐗⚾️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Benintendi chops to the pitcher, out at 1st
0-0 heading to bottom of 1st

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorback Baseball‏@RazorbackBSB   
Keaton McKinney making his first collegiate start today. Worked out pretty well for Shaddy yesterday with 3 hits and an RBI. #WPS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

pitch down low and gets away from Shaddy, runner advances to 2nd

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Cuas chops to 3rd, thrown out at 1st
2 down, man on 2nd

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Razorbacks#1

Cieri goes down swinging to end the inning.
McKinney's 1st K
0-0 heading to the top of the 2nd

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Baseball Hog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

GatorHog

Razorbacks#1

Nomura with a short chopper, out at 1st.
1 on, 2 down

THUNDER!

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Blutoblutarsky

No doubter.  Didn't even watch it. He knew it was yacked.

Razorbacks#1

Wernes strikes out.
2-0 Hoga heading to the bottom on the 2nd

THUNDER!

GatorHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 22, 2015, 10:32:24 am
Can you take over PBP?

Sure, my video feed is a little weak, but I think it's on time today - ahead of Tune In

GatorHog

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: GatorHog on February 22, 2015, 10:37:23 am
Sure, my video feed is a little weak, but I think it's on time today - ahead of Tune In
All yours. Go HOGS!

THUNDER!

Baseball Hog

Quote from: GatorHog on February 22, 2015, 10:37:23 am

Link?

GatorHog

GatorHog

GatorHog

GatorHog

GatorHog

Bechtold (.125) singles

Runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 down

GatorHog

GatorHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

GatorHog

Ball hit up the middle, mishandled a bit by McAfee, really tough play, probably a hit

Run scores

GatorHog

Ark 2
MD 1

*not an error on the last play

Runners on 1st and 2nd