Arkansas State with big time series win

Started by ucahogfan, February 21, 2015, 03:21:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

D1Baseball.com @d1baseball 
  ·  3h 3 hours ago   
Arkansas State defeats No. 11 Louisville 4-1 in game 1 of DH, clinches series

ThisTeetsTaken

What a great win for those guys!   L'ville is really good and A-State should be proud.  Congrats!
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

SPAL

Don't click the thread if you don't wanna read the content. Not gonna turn threads into crap around here with silly nonsense.

Congrats to A-state.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Knot2brite

We have a kid that is going to A state next year and I hope they do well ....I wish we played them every year
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

reddogjcss

chiefsfan

Thanks guys.    We led for 26 of the 27 innings this weekend until they came back on us in the 8th inning of game 3.  Fun series overall.

We'll play in baseball one day.  Perhaps it will be a regional or something, but it will happen.   

Is South Alabama any good?
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

ricepig

Quote from: chiefsfan on February 22, 2015, 06:56:35 pm
Thanks guys.    We led for 26 of the 27 innings this weekend until they came back on us in the 8th inning of game 3.  Fun series overall.

We'll play in baseball one day.  Perhaps it will be a regional or something, but it will happen.   

Is South Alabama any good?

Obviously not, we beat them, lol.

Westcoasthog

Congratulations to Arkansas State for defeating Number 11 Louisville 4 to 1.

Scott7703

Congrats chiefsfan and A-state. Big time series win.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Westcoasthog

Congratulations Arkansas State for your win over Number 11 Louisville 4 to 1!

mhuff