Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rick Nomura's Insider

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 14, 2015, 07:52:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Here's Nomura's inside the park homerun today.
click here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C47g1vLARA&feature=youtu.be
Hawaiian Lightning! Rick Nomura Inside-the-Park Home Run

intoxhog

Funny thing is he pulled up a little after rounding 2nd and stumbled a little after passing 3rd.

edit- he was going to pull up at 2nd when he was locating the ball. That dude is fast!

Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: intoxhog on February 14, 2015, 07:56:55 pm
Funny thing is he pulled up a little after rounding 2nd and stumbled a little after passing 3rd.
He was still heading around 3rd in no time and almost tripped up.

josh_sec33

I've been impressed with the pure speed this group has.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

hogman64

BroyledNutts

First inside the park I've ever witnessed...Thank You Rick...

Good skills, always a smile, loves to interact with the fans and with his teammates...quickly becoming a favorite.

Gotta get me a Lei and a grass hat.

josh_sec33

Quote from: hogman64 on February 14, 2015, 10:52:30 pm
Tanner Nomura.

He's got a ways to go to be Tanner fast. I mean, good ol' Tanner could have scored twice on that ball.

;)
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

flippinhogmana

Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

010HogFan

TheyCallMeHogLuver

If SC still had Tanner, they would not have lost this weekend.  He would have beaten out 3 or 4 infield grounders and scored on the first baseman's lob back to the pitcher.

MissippHog

DZ

We'll have to ask Orel Herschiser what he thinks.. Tanner was his hero..

skinnypig