Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: welchog on June 06, 2009, 08:55:50 am
I just hope DVH played the boys some audio of last nights game.  If that doesn't get you fighting mad, nothing will.  Those hacks made it sound like we were a little league team not worthy of even being there.

Please don't disgrace the word hacks when referring to those two homers last night.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: weresoclose on June 06, 2009, 08:58:03 am
Question for anyone with FSU knowledge: 

Is today's FSU freshman leftie a soft throwing one?

I believe so

HoopS

That's all good to hear, RW.  My Mrs has decided to take the little guys to a movie while I have the house to myself for the game since the rain messed my watching it up yesterday.

No beer huh?   I've got to where I would rather drink a Dr Pepper than a beer anymore. 

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Rub should be stepping up to the MIC here soon for a sound check

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: HoopS on June 06, 2009, 09:02:29 am
That's all good to hear, RW.  My Mrs has decided to take the little guys to a movie while I have the house to myself for the game since the rain messed my watching it up yesterday.

No beer huh?   I've got to where I would rather drink a Dr Pepper than a beer anymore. 

huh!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

No beer huh?   I've got to where I would rather drink a Dr Pepper than a beer anymore. 

Glad you brought it up. I need to run to the store and get some soda errrrr, budweiser.

THUNDER!

RazorWire™

Don't take them to see UP , that movie was kind of sad. i don't need my kid movies being sad ...

HoopS

Wow.   That's exactly the movie she said.  Thanks

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 06, 2009, 09:05:02 am
Glad you brought it up. I need to run to the store and get some soda errrrr, budweiser.

Damn you!! I'm stuck "tailgating" at work with a large DP :(  HOWEVER I've got some kobeer waiting in the fridge

trippigs

I am optimistic about today. Our pitching is as good as it has been all year, hitting is competitive and defense is solid. We are just on a roll when it really counts so what could be better?  The weather is supposed to be nice today. Should be a great game. Go HOGS!

RazorWire™

Quote from: twinpigs on June 06, 2009, 09:11:42 am
I am optimistic about today. Our pitching is as good as it has been all year, hitting is competitive and defense is solid. We are just on a roll when it really counts so what could be better?  The weather is supposed to be nice today. Should be a great game. Go HOGS!

what could be better / Hmmm ...

we could not contribute to our error stas ...

razorbackfan86

1 hour until Radio goes LIVE.. We're getting oh so close to game 2!!

Wayne Watson

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 09:35:13 am
1 hour until Radio goes LIVE.. We're getting oh so close to game 2!!

Anyone know a station in NWA?  Gotta make beer run to Missouri.  Thanks.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

RazorWire™

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

razorbackfan86

Quote from: wayne1958 on June 06, 2009, 09:42:03 am
Anyone know a station in NWA?  Gotta make beer run to Missouri.  Thanks.

Drink 1 for me Wayne.. Gotta finish the work day before I can have me a Kobeer..

alwaysondbigscreen

some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

razorbackfan86

June 06, 2009, 09:57:56 am #4268 Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:03:00 am by razorbackfan86
Quote from: alwaysondbigscreen on June 06, 2009, 09:54:38 am
how about xm?

You can check XM 199 that's the SEC station

Or 190 which is the ACC station

Not sure if they will broadcast but those would be the 2 to check first

Wayne Watson

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 09:54:20 am
Drink 1 for me Wayne.. Gotta finish the work day before I can have me a Kobeer..

Will do!
We don't rent pigs

alwaysondbigscreen

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 09:57:56 am
You can check XM 199 that's the SEC station
thanks, this is better than google, whats the population of toledo?
some say he's a cia experiment gone wrong

Razorbacks#1

ESPN says Arkansas at Florida State or Virginia at Miss. I am scewed. Need a radio station guys.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 06, 2009, 10:03:05 am
ESPN says Arkansas at Florida State or Virginia at Miss. I am scewed. Need a radio station guys.

You will get your home market team..

If you are by a computer just use razorvision, it's free  (Audio)

hoosier

Sh*t. I'm in Indiana. Wonder which one they'll show here.

razorbackfan86

Less than an hour til 1st pitch bout 25 minutes til radio goes live

PoconoHog

It would be nice if Hogs would hit the ball like they did last weekend....field conditions are going to be interesting....my guess is the outfield is still "soggy" as he!!.....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

CampuspostmanHOG

Here's ESPN2: http://www.[CENSORED]/brbjones/popout

razorbackfan86

Quote from: hoosier on June 06, 2009, 10:10:14 am
Sh*t. I'm in Indiana. Wonder which one they'll show here.

I think it will work like the basketball tourney which ever game is "better"

Just have to wait and see which one they're showing..

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 10:08:28 am
You will get your home market team..

If you are by a computer just use razorvision, it's free  (Audio)

Thanks. Hopefully miss and virgina are rained out and spin is forced to show the other nationwide

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 06, 2009, 10:13:04 am
Thanks. Hopefully miss and virgina are rained out and spin is forced to show the other nationwide

You could also try this..

Quote from: CampuspostmanHOG on June 06, 2009, 10:11:38 am
Here's ESPN2: http://www.[CENSORED]/brbjones/popout

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

CPL HOG

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 10:18:41 am
You could also try this..

Cant get that site to connect at work. guess I will just have to listen to it

razorbackfan86

HogFan1994

According to ESPN, I believe that those in Arkansas will be watching Arkansas-Florida State.  I'm afraid in Indiana you may lose the Arkansas game and it might switch over to Ole Miss-Rice, but not sure.

Clint Alan

Test, Test, mic 1-2, mic 1-2

Will be back shortly for pre-game.
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

Arkansas will be looking to make it to Omaha for the 6th time in school history.

Brett Eibner on the mound for Hogs.

Bad Guys- Brian Bush 6-3, 4.04 ERA
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Van Horn- "We are really confident. We feel like we can win every game. Its fun to watch them, the look in their face."

"We were out hit yesterday, we drove in a few big runs, took advantage of mistakes. This time of year, its just find a way to win."

" FSU feels like they are one win away from winning this series. We just gotta find a way."

" We feel like we have to stay aggressive."

" Our guys had a great attitude after the delays. It was a long day for everyone. I told them to try and relax, dont feel rushed, dont get frustrated. Its the same for the other team. They handled it pretty well."

" Outfield is still soft. You have to hit it pretty good to get it through the outfield. Infield is good, they mowed it this morning."

razorbackfan86

Can someone tell me why I can't get Razorvision to work? It worked yesterday.. Thanks

PoconoHog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 10:43:44 am
Can someone tell me why I can't get Razorvision to work? It worked yesterday.. Thanks
It's working for me....

Clint Alan

Van Horn- "Brett has to throw the ball over the plate. If he attacks, we will be in good shape. Top of their order is tough. We need 5-6 from Brett."

"They have a big strong lefty today. We have to be aggressive, and hit the ball and try to find a hole."

"Bolinger got in a couple jams, and got out of both of them. He had good stuff yesterday. It helped our bullpen for today."

"It would be nice to get out to a lead. If not, we just have to grind it out."

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 06, 2009, 10:44:59 am
It's working for me....

Well maybe I'm doing something wrong.. I'm clicking "live event" and then it's like it freezes up or something.. it never lets me click the "play" button

razorbackfan86

EDIT

Nevermind it finally decided to start!! WPS!! I was about to be pissed!!

bsking

Man I hope Eibner has one of those "Georgia" days.

razorbackfan86

bsking

If Eibner is done after 6 with a 1 run lead, do we see richards come in for a long outing?

PoconoHog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 10:47:14 am
Well maybe I'm doing something wrong.. I'm clicking "live event" and then it's like it freezes up or something.. it never lets me click the "play" button
I sometimes have to reboot....get all the way out and come back in...today it worked the first time

Clint Alan

HOGS Starting Lineup

Leavitt-LF
Tshepikow- SS
Lyons- DH
Wilkins- 1B
Bigham- 2B
Cox- 3B
Darr- RF
McCann-C
Kuhn-CF

PoconoHog

I wondered if Darr or House would start today instead of McKinney....