Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mighty Good Man

Started by DEVICEHIGH, July 24, 2008, 10:39:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Whattha?

MrKnowItAll

Gunit

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

LMAO, can't believe I missed this one!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Cave City Joe

I love your stuff!  I wonder how many Olympic medals his atheles have won?
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Ouachihog

The part with Pel dancing is the funniest scene ever from DH!  Amazing job. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

bigarrazorback

centarkswine

Excellent work DH!!!!!! +1.

Warthog

Awesome! I don't know how you do it!

mword

intoxhog

It's official YOUR [CENSORED] Crazy!!!!!!! LMAO!!
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

MrKnowItAll

Cash267

hawgrunner

Cash267