Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post your best GameDay recipe. Beat TCU!

Started by bigpigpimpin, September 10, 2016, 09:11:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Großer Kriegschwein

I triple dog dare ya.

To post this in the Tailgating forum where it should be.
This is my non-signature signature.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 10, 2016, 09:26:32 am
I triple dog dare ya.

The triple dog dare sounds like a concept for a really hot, hot dog with Jalapenos, habaneros and ghost peppers.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: FineAsSwine on September 10, 2016, 09:31:06 am
The triple dog dare sounds like a concept for a really hot, hot dog with Jalapenos, habaneros and ghost peppers.

So pain disguised as a wiener.

Reminds me of a few of our posters on here.

ThisTeetsTaken

I'm going to throw some brats on top of some fire until they are black.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

go hogues

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 10, 2016, 09:40:43 am
Ok I'll start.

Today's menu includes 2 racks baby back ribs, boiled first for 30 minutes then thrown on the charcoal grill and brushed with Jack Daniels #7 BBQ sauce,  in which I add o pinch of paprika, fresh black pepper, crushed red pepper, orange peel, and a splash of apple juice.

Jalepeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and baked, last 5 minutes pulled out and brushed with BBQ sauce.

Hawaiian sweet roll sliders with honey ham and swiss cheese. Melt a stick of butter, a tablespoon of spicy brown mustard, worchestershire, sauce, dried onions. Spoon mixture onto ham and swiss, then put tops on and brush with sauce. Sprinkle poppy seeds on top and bake at 350 covered until cheese starts to melt, then remove top and bake another couple minutes until tops start to brown more.

Also slicing fresh tomatoes and frying okra from the garden, as well as mashed potatoes.

Wife is making some type of dip.
Winner
#cholesterol
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

LZH

Ok I'll start.

Today's menu includes 2 racks baby back ribs, boiled first for 30 minutes then thrown on the charcoal grill and brushed with Jack Daniels #7 BBQ sauce,  in which I add o pinch of paprika, fresh black pepper, crushed red pepper, orange peel, and a splash of apple juice.

Jalepeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and baked, last 5 minutes pulled out and brushed with BBQ sauce.

Hawaiian sweet roll sliders with honey ham and swiss cheese. Melt a stick of butter, a tablespoon of spicy brown mustard, worchestershire, sauce, dried onions. Spoon mixture onto ham and swiss, then put tops on and brush with sauce. Sprinkle poppy seeds on top and bake at 350 covered until cheese starts to melt, then remove top and bake another couple minutes until tops start to brown more.

Also slicing fresh tomatoes and frying okra from the garden, as well as mashed potatoes.

I am eating at your place.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 10, 2016, 10:12:44 am
I'm going to throw some brats on top of some fire until they are black.

Word.

In the oven until lightly browned. (German white brats).

HogFansReunited

Ok I'll start.

What time are we suppose to be there and what was the address again?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

rtr

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 10, 2016, 10:37:16 am
Word.

In the oven until lightly browned. (German white brats).
Your handle sounds like a bratwurst brand.  Looks good should be washed down with some Spaten Oktoberfestbier.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: rtr on September 10, 2016, 11:42:41 am
Your handle sounds like a bratwurst brand.  Looks good should be washed down with some Spaten Oktoberfestbier.

I do love making sausages, but haven't had time this year. Boar's Head will have to do.

For a true white bratwurst you just need veal and pork belly+ spices+ natural casing (none too complicated except for the German curing salt).

I'd really like to make a bidness out of it, but.....

Duke of Swine

Grillled Chicken Wings

Marinate in Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 bottle of Worcestershire, and parsley flakes for 4 hours

Pull out of marinade, pat dry and season with Cavendars Greek seasoning

Grill over direct heat for approx 10 minutes - flipping once

Move to indirect heat and baste with mixture of Louisiana Hot Sauce and butter (stick of butter/bottle of LA hot sauce)

Cook until done

Move back to direct heat and let them crisp up

Unique flavor and the butter cuts some of the heat from the hot sauce -- can add or reduce butter depending on how hot you like them 

Hogfaniam

I'm eating at a wedding.  Yes. 

Oh, the ceremony starts at... Wait for it...

6 pm

Jeebus
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

cosmodrum

Ok I'll start.

You aint gotta boil them thar ribs.

Them sliders need my mouf.
Go away, batin'

theFlyingHog

PorkRinds

If you aren't smoking your ribs boiling is a decent option to get them done quicker. I prefer just putting them in the oven at 225 til they're about done then finishing them on the grill. But honestly haven't done that in years because I smoke them and there's no comparison.

DeltaBoy

I had Chinese  Fried Rice and Orange Chicken from Panda Express.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.