Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Austin's hit as he throws..."

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, October 07, 2017, 05:45:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I swear, if I have to hear that 1 more time...
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

jcul28

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

OhioHog

hog47

Yes it is the line! How in the world does Allen get hit practically every down and not have things like this hapoen?

JaketheSnake

Quote from: hog47 on October 07, 2017, 05:50:55 pm
Yes it is the line! How in the world does Allen get hit practically every down and not have things like this hapoen?
Have you read anything here for the last few weeks?

Dick Swineberg

Austin better play the concussion card this week, otherwise he may not survive the Alabama game.

KlubhouseKonnected

Austin has to be just a big ball of pain
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

jcul28

Quote from: hog47 on October 07, 2017, 05:50:55 pm

Holding on to the ball. Staring down receivers. Stepping into the pocket without reason. Rolling towards the rush. We can't even run the ball because the defense is not scared of AA.

rzrbackramsfan

Today it's mainly the line.  The playcalling and overall game plan is bad which doesn't help, but the line is the main culprit for Austin getting hit.

root_hawg

Receivers that can't get open, line that is pourous...

jcul28

Today, the receivers have been open. The line ya had screw ups but there is no line in the country that is coached to pass block for 12 seconds.

KennyForAD

THE worst line in ALL of college football

Danny J

KennyForAD

Quote from: jcul28 on October 07, 2017, 05:45:52 pm
It's not all on the line.

No.  The whole team is bad.   But the line is the worst unit in the NCAA

majp51

Quote from: jcul28 on October 07, 2017, 05:45:52 pm
It's not all on the line.

Absolutely true, but more than enough of them are. Allen's tendency to hold the ball is only salt on the wound, the gaping wound is the O-Line